I like the new format..

Started by Scrumpy, May 28, 2022, 09:11:53 AM

« previous - next »

Scrumpy

The old format was so like PF that I felt I was there.. Well, I'm not.. and this new forum brings refreshing  changes.. 
Well done Klondike..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Scrumpy

I wonder if crabbyob will ever find us again..!!  :grin: :grin:

Raven

I'm sure he will, but we can send him the link if need be. :wink:

klondike

Same link. I even checked that he can still do his weird copy paste stuff from Facebook.

Glad you like the new look I actually prefer the original style but that wasn't why I wanted to update it.

It's good to moan.

Michael Rolls

It's a little different - not (for me) better, not worse, just a little different
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Raven

What I find a pain is the "New" posts symbol being at the opposite end of the thread title.  :boo:

GrannyMac

I like the old style too klondike. But needs must, and I'm sure I'll get used to this one.
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

zoony

Thought I'd posted saying that I don't like the new new PF. The fact that it remains unposted bears me out. Too much change for an old technophobe..

klondike

It's good to moan.

Jacqueline

What have you done? I can't cope with so much change at my age. 

Scrumpy

Quote from: zoony on May 28, 2022, 05:51:51 PMThought I'd posted saying that I don't like the new new PF. The fact that it remains unposted bears me out. Too much change for an old technophobe..
Wake up zoony.. You posted it in wrong place..  :nooo:

Scrumpy

klondike

We didn't move anywhere. He did.

It's good to moan.

klondike

Quote from: Raven on May 28, 2022, 04:19:14 PMWhat I find a pain is the "New" posts symbol being at the opposite end of the thread title.  :boo:

I honestly never even noticed that. I had to check on The Common Room as I can't log in on PF and see that they have indeed moved from the end of the title to the start.

It's good to moan.

zoony

Quote from: Scrumpy on May 29, 2022, 10:00:02 AMWake up zoony.. You posted it in wrong place..  :nooo:
Really.. I miss the days when one just put a remark/answer/thought next to what it was relevant to rather than under a certain heading or other.. :sad: I have to admit,, I'm not loving it.