How sad..

Started by Scrumpy, February 05, 2024, 06:17:19 PM

« previous - next »

Raven

I believe the row with Harry is not really with his dad, but is with William. On the News often if there's something about the Royals you can see a look on William's face that would freeze snow in summer. It's not a look I care for one bit and I've also heard he has a terrible temper.
But Harry should have kept his mouth shut about it, don't like what he did though I understand why he moved over the pond.

JBR

Quote from: Raven on February 07, 2024, 10:13:31 AMI believe the row with Harry is not really with his dad, but is with William. 
I believe you're right.
After all, I remember not long ago hearing that William had pushed Harold into the dog bowl.

A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

Scrumpy

Naughty William.. poor Harry.. :nooo:
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

dextrous63

Poor Megan, being depicted as a excited dog.

klondike

I watched Farage on catchup last night. He mentioned stuff coming up so I didn't turn off when it started with Charles which had filled Monday night's episode and so got skipped through. There was a bloke on it saying that Charles is not a fan of modern medicine and may well have gone to the boondocks that is Sandringham to start a course of complementary treatment. If so then I reckon that crown may need resizing again in the none too distant future.

Scrumpy

Alternative medicine is ok for some things I guess..
But when the chips are down modern medicine comes out on top.
 I think he is having chemo treatment..

klondike

Truth be told we don't know and probably shouldn't. It's his business. All the programs and papers full of pointless speculation annoy me.

Scrumpy

Unfortunately they make , what they do, our business.. When it suits them..

muddy

Quote from: JBR on February 07, 2024, 11:25:12 AMI believe you're right.
After all, I remember not long ago hearing that William had pushed Harold into the dog bowl.

That's the trouble with those posh China dog bowls ( I have one ) but I'm not inviting Harry around anytime soon 

Mups

A
Quote from: klondike on February 07, 2024, 11:59:23 AMTruth be told we don't know and probably shouldn't. It's his business. All the programs and papers full of pointless speculation annoy me.
Absolutely agree with you.  :upvote:

Anyway, it should be someone's own choice what they want to do.

ansu

If our papers are correct, Charles III gets cancer treatment prescribed by an hospital and as I already said a big progress has been made lately in this respect. Here in Germany we are fans of homeopathy, but up to now no herb has been discovered that helps in case of cancer. 

klondike

Homeopathy isn't herbs it's pretty much plain old water and faith. There may have been herbs and maybe other stuff involved in the early stages but it all gets diluted out.

Scrumpy

He was up and about today .. going to church.. 

Scrumpy

I notice that Harry and Meghan are cashing in yet again on using the royal titles to attract business.. 
My theory is.. they are rushing to use the Sussexs' handle should anything happen to Charles..
They are well aware that William will not put up with any of this crap..

Will they never give up.. !!!

Raven

I blame William just as much as Harry for all this rowing, as far as I know know William started it off by interfering with Harry's relationship. I realise he was trying to stop Harry rushing into things but Harry took it the wrong way and over reacted. We all know the following dramas that followed.
Two spoilt brothers who IMO needed their heads banging together, still do.