A Ripping Yarn.

Started by Vlad, May 29, 2024, 04:06:57 PM

« previous - next »

dextrous63

Quote from: JBR on Yesterday at 10:15:30 PMDo Sarf African dogs have a particular accent?  Or a particular bark?
Don't they say sisiges instead of sausages?

And do they add a g in the middle of "woof"?

GrannyMac

Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Scrumpy

I am so sorry but I will not be at the shooting...
Matron said I am not allowed out and must stop showing off..
She has taken away my dentures.. :cry: :cry:
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Vlad

Quote from: Scrumpy on Today at 08:30:42 AMI am so sorry but I will not be at the shooting...
Matron said I am not allowed out and must stop showing off..
She has taken away my dentures.. :cry: :cry:
and so it bloody starts! Bloody prima donnas..
Anyway I have a stand in to replace you. So there! 

Oh btw I need an Australian..anyone got a spare Australian hanging about who needs some acting work?

Today at 08:42:29 AM
Quote from: Alex on Yesterday at 07:24:34 PM5. A wing commander, ideally someone old with a limp,  a big moustache and a dog ....Position filled, coz she has a dog

I don't have a dog either..... I can feel a flounce coming on here.....c
Can you do an Australian accent?
"I am in awe of myself. I never know what I will write next."

Vlad

Good morning actors....

An update ...again 

A hero.... would suit a rugged handsome tallyho! type  
( moustache is not obligatory ) .......Position filled, because of the hair....Klondike

2. Air traffic controller. ... would suit someone with a short attention span...position filled..Dextorious.

3. An engineer.. anyone who knows about spanners and has a cockney accent.... think Dick Van Dyke......position filled if Phil agrees...he has a toolbox.

4. A German Pilot ' boo hiss', would suit someone with a bad German accent, monocle and a scar....position filled..Scrumpy from Bar Wench to Pilot...( promotion is fast in Vlad Entertainment)

5. A wing commander, ideally someone old with a limp,  a big moustache and a dog ....Position filled...Granny Mac, coz she has a dog promoted from Chariot driver.

6. A couple of Commonweath / Johnny Foreigners  pilots, for the drinking and crash and burn  scenes, ....position filled..South African pilot, a big mate of our Hero Klondike...JBR
in the role of JB Van Driver from South Africa. Australian fighter pilot Alex Billabong Tie me Kangaroo Down.

7. A few more bods for walk on parts and to fill in the crowd scenes in the pub  + a supporting casts of thousands and a few chariots drivers ....Granny Mac..chariot driver #1.....dual role because after scene 1 she has bugger all else to do. 

8. A barmaid or two would suit a busty forum wench..

9. A landlord ......position filled..... by Vlad highly qualified in the role, his half litre snatch is a joy to behold.

We are looking good 
"I am in awe of myself. I never know what I will write next."