MERRY CHRISTMAS..

Started by Scrumpy, December 24, 2021, 08:38:30 AM

« previous - next »

Scrumpy

To all my (NEW)!! friends on here.. I am so pleased that I joined this group.. :grin: :grin:
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Michael Rolls

and we're pleased you did
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Alex

Happy Christmas Scrumpy, have a good one !!!!
screen shot

klondike

I have seen one unknown sign-up GeorgiaA36 I did say I would bin any non PF users but with no posts I'll leave that to see what happens. May even be a PF member as you can't see a list there I don't know.

Something for voters to ponder. ..
The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

Diasi

Quote from: klondike on December 24, 2021, 10:30:47 AM
I have seen one unknown sign-up GeorgiaA36 I did say I would bin any non PF users but with no posts I'll leave that to see what happens. May even be a PF member as you can't see a list there I don't know.

Would a search of GeorgiaA36 show up a member?

It could be a PF member who's put two & two together & done a search of Digitalham forum which shows this forum at the top of the page.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)

Scrumpy

I think we should allow anyone in.. They can't do any harm to us and I am sure klondike ,along with the rest of us, will soon sort it should it be a trouble maker..
In time, if this new site is going to work, we will welcome new members..
I have tried hard to get PF members to register.. I am sure that those from the site who have not done so are not interested..

Scrumpy

Love the holly with berries that have been put up near the site heading..

klondike

Quote from: Diasi on December 24, 2021, 12:06:37 PM
Would a search of GeorgiaA36 show up a member?
Here there is a link to a memberlist which was how I saw the id. On PF proper there isn't. I'd guess that Chris disabled it along with the private messaging when the earlier row about another forum took place.

A member that hasn't posted won't show in the search and there are some of those.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

klondike

Quote from: Scrumpy on December 24, 2021, 12:40:49 PM
I think we should allow anyone in..
Sure but imo they should be encouraged to register on PF proper too. I still see this as a backup. If PF folk want to use it like an additional section then that is fine by me but I don't want it to appear that this board is poaching PF members.

Anyway there have been no posts and tbh the id format looks more like a bot than a genuine poster to me.

klondike

Quote from: Diasi on December 24, 2021, 12:06:37 PM
It could be a PF member who's put two & two together & done a search of Digitalham forum which shows this forum at the top of the page.
Typical google. Neither of those links work. One is when I was playing with the next software release which I since removed and the other is to a board I deleted so both fail. I'll bung in a redirect for the first at least.

It may be why Jaqueline said she had a 403 - she maybe didn't bookmark the url and tried to get in using google.

Diasi

Quote from: klondike on December 24, 2021, 02:23:11 PM
Typical google. Neither of those links work. One is when I was playing with the next software release which I since removed and the other is to a board I deleted so both fail. I'll bung in a redirect for the first at least.

It may be why Jaqueline said she had a 403 - she maybe didn't bookmark the url and tried to get in using google.

The links work if you remove the /pensioners21/index.php from https://pensioners.digitalham.co.uk/pensioners21/index.php  & leave the address as
https://pensioners.digitalham.co.uk

I can't think of any other way that any uninvited person has registered.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)

klondike

As they are there I've fixed redirects for them now. I wasn't aware that anything had been indexed so far.

The thing about the web is that nothing is private unless you take elabourate steps to make it so and obviosly I haven't for this forum.

klondike

Joining GeorgiaA36 we now have CorinaFatn

Raven

Oh Aye, another stranger. [1150] Well let's hope the pair become active members.

Diasi

Quote from: klondike on December 24, 2021, 06:48:42 PM
Joining GeorgiaA36 we now have CorinaFatn

I wonder if Corina is a fat'n? Lol :shocked: :grin: