Would you..!!

Started by Scrumpy, February 27, 2022, 12:40:24 PM

« previous - next »

Scrumpy




If you found wads of money hidden inside something that you had purchased from a Charity Shop or online what would you do.?
Would you take it back !!.. send it back !!.. Knowing that the place/person you purchased it from knew nothing about it..!!


Tell the truth...
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Alex

Guilty conscience wouldn't let me keep ALL of it  :grin: :grin:

FLOUNCER3


Scrumpy




Quote from: Alex on February 27, 2022, 12:42:04 PM
Guilty conscience wouldn't let me keep ALL of it  :grin: :grin:


Only 99% of it Alex.. !!!
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Scrumpy




I would keep it.. definitely..
If you sent it back somebody else would keep it..  :smiley:
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Alex


zoony

'wads' of money would indicate a lot. First I'd check the legality of the notes! Then... I'd probably keep it.

Michael Rolls

If I could be satisfied there was a legitimate owner, I would return it- otherwise, I would keep it
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

klondike

There is a legitimate owner - whoever bought the thing.

It's good to moan.

Scrumpy

There is always an 'owner' where money is concerned..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

klondike

IME it usually isn't me  :cry:

It's good to moan.

Scrumpy

Quote from: klondike on February 27, 2022, 03:36:38 PM
There is a legitimate owner - whoever bought the thing.


There you go.. Problem sorted.. The owner is the one 'holding'..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Diasi

Quote from: Scrumpy on February 27, 2022, 12:40:24 PM

If you found wads of money hidden inside something that you had purchased from a Charity Shop or online what would you do.?
Would you take it back !!.. send it back !!.. Knowing that the place/person you purchased it from knew nothing about it..!!
Tell the truth...

I've been in a similar position so I know I'd take it all back or send it all back, every last penny.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)

Scrumpy




Diasi.. Who are you sending it back to.? Doubtfully the owner.. 

Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Diasi

Quote from: Scrumpy on February 27, 2022, 04:08:16 PM
Diasi.. Who are you sending it back to.? Doubtfully the owner..

I'd send it back to from where it came to me, what they do is up to them, if they keep the money instead of tracing the original source of the money then sobeit.

It didn't & it doesn't make me entitled to keep it.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)