Amazon Deliveries..

Started by Scrumpy, February 22, 2022, 08:48:03 AM

« previous - next »

Scrumpy

We have problems with them at the moment.. Apparently they are being nicked as soon as delivered..
It is suggested that some drivers are involved with another to pick up (interesting) parcels/packages..
My deliveries have always got through and are left in my porch sometimes for a day or two..
Perhaps my purchases are not interesting enough..!
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Michael Rolls

Never had any problems🤞🤞🤞
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Sheila

We have found the deliveries very efficient.  I ordered some magnesium oil late Monday and it arrived about lunchtime Tuesday.  I've got a very painful knot in my back so am hoping to ease it.  The spray is icy cold and Paul is enjoying torturing me. 

crabbyob

Quote from: Sheila on February 22, 2022, 09:15:51 AM
We have found the deliveries very efficient.  I ordered some magnesium oil late Monday and it arrived about lunchtime Tuesday.  I've got a very painful knot in my back so am hoping to ease it.  The spray is icy cold and Paul is enjoying torturing me.
payback, for your knee rubs....perhaps

klondike

My son has found stuff supposedly delivered to a locker to be AWOL on collection. No questions they just refunded suggesting it must be common. Some deliverymen are nowhere in site by the time I answer the door. Virtually all are back on the street. That's on a busy main road with a lot of foot traffic.

Just thought. Deliverymen. It almost always is men. Is that because the majority are immigrants and the majority of those are men?

crabbyob

when i opened the door yesterday he was just taking a photo of the package on the doorstep...

klondike

Which shows it was left but left isn't delivered is it. They are supposed to take a picture of you with the package and the door open but I've never known Amazon do that. Some do or get a squiggle on their silly hand held signature joke machine.

Scrumpy

We have a few rogues in this area I think..!
I haven't had anything go missing though..
Perhaps they are not interested in Painting By Numbers.. :grin: :grin:
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..