Not Allowed..

Started by Scrumpy, Today at 11:45:17 AM

« previous - next »

Scrumpy


Conkers..  might have someone's eye out
Woolf whistles.. Offensive to women
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Mups

Isn't it this weekend that the Conker championships are being held at Northampton somewhere?

I collect a few every year,  always have done.
I put them along my window sills because I read once they can deter spiders coming in.
Have to be ultra careful with my little professional thief  (Gertie),  as they are poisonous if eaten.

muddy

I put them in the wardrobe they are suposed to deter moths.

Scrumpy


Conkers great game at school.. The boys were killers..

No leaves allowed in the playground.. A child might slip.
No snow allowed in the playground.. a child might slip
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Dextrous63

Children.  Highly irritating, expensive, keep on doing stupid things which, loud....