Attack on Saudi

Started by muddy, Today at 08:58:31 AM

« previous - next »

muddy

The Houthis have attacked Saudi Arabia
The airport ,causing hundreds of civilian casualties
And the Saudis are now bombing Yemen
No protests against Saudi Arabia for defending against jihadist attack, no marches no Free Yemen protesters and there won't be.
Because as we know it's not about the conflict.

Alex

Donald Trump said yesterday the US was considering joining Saudi strikes on the Houthis.   One of the 12 people killed yesterday was a US citizen

JBR

Although Marge and I have worked in Saudi Arabia in a military hospital, I don't know much about their military.  You don't seem to hear about any of their forces and certainly not wars, so this is rather interesting.
Obviously, they have lots of money, so I'm sure they can afford the best equipment.  The patients we have dealt with didn't seem to include any big, scary sorts, so I'm not sure what their armed services are exactly like.  However, I feel that as they can afford anything they want, they should wipe the floor with the Hooties.
Fortunately, although they are a muslim nation, they certainly don't give the impression of being anything like the troublesome muslims we now seem to be importing.  I wish them the best.
Numquam credere Gallicum