I'm a fan already!!

Started by Scrumpy, Yesterday at 01:28:01 PM

« previous - next »

muddy

I have never voted Tory and on principle never will .

GrannyMac

I have been disappointed never to have been able to vote Conservative and know one has half a chance of becoming my MP or even a councillor. No Tories here!  Lots of what Reform say isn't unlike the Conservatives of yesteryear.  I wish they'd work together.

Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

klondike

Badenoch ruled that out. Means we'll likely get left wing coalition.

Dextrous63

The Telegraph podcast presenters (whose name temporarily elude me and I can't be bothered to look them up 🙃) have been predicting that it may end up with the LibDems being the kingmakers.

JBR

Quote from: GrannyMac on Today at 07:54:10 AMI have been disappointed never to have been able to vote Conservative and know one has half a chance of becoming my MP or even a councillor. No Tories here!  Lots of what Reform say isn't unlike the Conservatives of yesteryear.  I wish they'd work together.


I agree.  Reform is the obvious replacement for the right-wing voters of the country.  Jacob Rees-Mogg was mentioned earlier and I believe he would make a great addition to Reform, if he could bring himself to leave his long-term party.

Yes, the Conservatives have shot themselves in the foot over their last several different leaders, some of which (Johnson and May) did some stupid things: initiating mass illegal invasion and sacking our best police.
Numquam credere Gallicum