Standing on one leg

Started by Flying Bomb, Yesterday at 08:28:13 AM

« previous - next »

JBR

Quote from: Ashy on Today at 07:30:27 AMI'm going to try it. What do we do with the other leg?
I know it isn't easy, but you have to raise it and touch your ear with your knee.
Numquam credere Gallicum

Scrumpy


36 sec left leg- 38 sec right leg... Today..

Quote from: Ashy on Today at 07:30:27 AMI'm going to try it. What do we do with the other leg?
:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

crabbyob

but did you touch your ear with you knee...mmm... perhaps i am asking the wrong person about their ability to touch their ear with their knee...lol.. sorry Scrumptious.... I must admit i feel its a success standing on two feet...i just tried it... three seconds on my left leg... i will try the right tomorrow....perhaps