Is it time to change...

Started by Scrumpy, Yesterday at 09:47:59 AM

« previous - next »

Scrumpy

Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Dextrous63

Is this a kind of game of hangman to work out what you're referring to?

I'll start -  P

Scrumpy


It is.. but P is not the answer to my question..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Dextrous63


Scrumpy


Let's start again.. I am asking a question..
Is it time to change my...?
You must try and guess what it is ( time to change)....
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Mups

#5
Quote from: Scrumpy on Yesterday at 10:31:45 AMLet's start again.. I am asking a question..
Is it time to change my...?
You must try and guess what it is ( time to change)....
Ah,  I understand now.

I don't think its your undies,  so I  reckon its your Duvet you're talking about changing.   :smiley:

klondike

This...



for something raunchier

So it could be undies  :rolleyes:

Scrumpy


Oh mups !! You are far too clever..

Yes... My summer duvet..
Have others changed over yet !!!

This all sounds so bloody boring now.. I thought it would be a good guessing thread..
   :nooo: :nooo:
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

klondike

I have same duvet year round. I also have an overblanket which I added to the bed last night. It gets turned on when overnight if it gets really chilly.

Dextrous63

Why do you wear your duvet inside your undies?  I'm confused.

klondike

Did you remember your medication? 

Dextrous63

Yeah Scrumpo.  Have you taken your meds ?

Alex

I've changed to my winter duvet, but it's a bit too warm so I end up shoving it down the bed.  I think I need something in between 3.0 and 15.0 tog ! :rolleyes:

JBR

I changed my underpants this morning.

Is this the right answer?
Numquam credere Gallicum

Alex

Quote from: JBR on Yesterday at 12:27:29 PMI changed my underpants this morning.

Is this the right answer?

Mrs JB says yes ! :smiley: