Is it time to change...

Started by Scrumpy, Today at 09:47:59 AM

« previous - next »

Mups

#15
Quote from: Scrumpy on Today at 11:15:59 AMOh mups !! You are far too clever..

Yes... My summer duvet..
Have others changed over yet !!!

This all sounds so bloody boring now.. I thought it would be a good guessing thread..
  :nooo: :nooo:

Gotcha!   :grin:    I have been in the same boat,  wondering when to change my summer one over.   In the end I raked out my long sleeve nightie instead and I am nice and warm again at the mo.
(Have just bought a new hot water bottle too). 

My summer duvet is a 4 tog,   my winter one is 13 tog.




Today at 12:44:07 PM
Quote from: Alex on Today at 12:26:55 PMI've changed to my winter duvet, but it's a bit too warm so I end up shoving it down the bed.  I think I need something in between 3.0 and 15.0 tog ! :rolleyes:
Alex,  have you got a Dunelm anywhere near you?
They've got  some 10.5 togs if that's any help?


https://www.dunelm.com/category/home-and-furniture/bedding/duvets


muddy

Quote from: klondike on Today at 11:21:29 AMI have same duvet year round. I also have an overblanket which I added to the bed last night. It gets turned on when overnight if it gets really chilly.
So do we.

klondike

Why? Did they stick when you chucked them against the wall?

Alex

Yes I have got a Dunelm Mups, its a lovely shop isnt it

Mups

Quote from: Alex on Today at 05:06:50 PMYes I have got a Dunelm Mups, its a lovely shop isnt it
Yes,  they have some nice things don't they.   Loads of duvets and pillows too.

I have also just had some new curtains made for my spare room.  My DIL came and helped me hang them over the weekend,   and I'm really pleased with them.