What's on Telly

Started by Mups, Yesterday at 11:34:56 PM

« previous - next »

Mups

If you hear a loud scream,  it'll be me.  

If I see anymore repeats of  the Rocky films  (Sylvester Stallone),   Harry bloody Potter,  or James flippin' Bond,   I will scream.

Why are they doing this all the time?   
Harry Potter  had 3 films on the other night,  running one after the other for hours.
Sylvester Stallone has been on about every other week!
And all the old James Bond films - right back to Timothy Dalton - is on most weekends.

And why is almost every American film always about car chases and shootings?
Another one that is grossly overdone is the story about an ex-cop dragged out of retirement to solve one last  crime!!   How many times has that theme been done!!

Why are we getting all these ancient done-to-death films over and over again?
And why are the vast majority of films that are on  American films?
And why are 9 out of 10  about  murders?

Do we not make films in this country anymore?
Am I the only person left in the world that likes a proper story and a nice ending,  a  'feel good'  story instead of all this killing?

Moan over.  I'm off to bed.  

Good Night! smiley 20