I have stuck my neck out..

Started by Scrumpy, December 20, 2021, 11:21:44 AM

« previous - next »

Scrumpy

.....and put a new thread up on the 'other' forum asking members to get in touch with me..
I mentioned no other person connected with this site..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

klondike

Something for voters to ponder. ..
The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

alfred

Hi Scrumpy i think you've done us a good turn , I'm grateful you got in touch with me and I'm happy to join the new forum, as a result, I'm sure others will  too once they realise ,what's happening, at least its better to be safe than sorry ,

so well done you,

1955vintage

Thank you for the invitation and I am happy to join. Although I have always agreed with Groucho Mark's attitude to clubs that would have me as a member, I'm sure this forum will raise my standards.

I have a confession. When at GOM, I was the poster who was known as whostolemyhair?  I have avoided allowing the Deep to find out who I am as a penance for being a weapons grade prat.
The problem with being retired is that you never get a day off

Scrumpy

Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

klondike

Quote from: 1955vintage on December 23, 2021, 04:00:02 PM
as a penance for being a [our honoured member The Deep].
:grin: :grin: :grin:
I knew I'd catch somebody with that one. Baldy isn't it from what I read. I shall forget that though despite crabbyob periodically calling me farty in honour of the id I ditched following some earlier trouble at t'mill - fortyone.

Anyhow welcome.

Something for voters to ponder. ..
The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.