XL Bully CATS

Started by Mups, October 18, 2024, 05:03:04 PM

« previous - next »

Mups

How sick is this?  What some money-grabbing half-wits  done to cats in the USA.

XL Bully Cats!

Genes from the hairless Sphynx cat, and the short, deformed legs from the Munchkin cats are used.

Vets are saying not to buy them as the deformities can shorten the cat's life by a good 6 years.

I really loathe humans who do this to animals purely to fill their own purses,  and not for the good of the animal.

Experts warn that the 'bully cat' is likely to die six years earlier than the average cat - Instagram

klondike

Not a good look. I can't imagine why anybody might want one other than feeling sorry for it.

JBR

I find this disgusting.  Humans can be the most evil of all animal life
Numquam credere Gallicum

Alex

Mups

Quote from: klondike on October 18, 2024, 05:29:47 PMNot a good look. I can't imagine why anybody might want one other than feeling sorry for it.

Unfortunately,  there are some people  (often Celebrities) who love to be in first with any new fashion or trend.
And these people have the money to buy what they want.

I don't know if these cats really are aggressive or not,  and I can't imagine trying to train a cat to fight,  but with no fur on their bodies for protection, I can imagine they would be quickly injured.

It doesn't enter the buyers heads that every kitten sold is fueling the trade even more.

muddy

How sick are these people ?

Dog breeding is bad enough with poor little pugs snuffling their lives out .

Actualy a moritorium  on dog breeding would be no bad thing as the dog shelters are overflowing .

Raven

Those poor cats, that is just cruel IMO. :angry:

Scrumpy

The human race is the cruelest race..

We pay to hunt and kill defenseless animals and proudly pose with rifle ..
We leave (pets) on the street to die..
We beat (pets).. and we starve (pets)..
And so much more..
Yet when a creature defends itself and it's territory we hunt them down..

... and the world weeps and wails when we kill one another.. What do they expect..!!
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Mups

Quote from: Scrumpy on October 19, 2024, 09:31:29 AMThe human race is the cruelest race..

We pay to hunt and kill defenseless animals and proudly pose with rifle ..
We leave (pets) on the street to die..
We beat (pets).. and we starve (pets)..
And so much more..
Yet when a creature defends itself and it's territory we hunt them down..

... and the world weeps and wails when we kill one another.. What do they expect..!!

So true, Scrumpy.  :upvote:

As for shooting animals,  these wealthy prats who pay many thousands of pounds to go on killing safari's break my heart. 

Those poor animals don't stand a chance, because most of them are turned into fenced enclosures so they cannot possibly escape. 
Then the killers are so proud to have their photo taken usually with one leg standing on the dead animal.

What pride can someone get out of that ey?  How gross can these people get?  I hate them.

Even in domestic dogs,  with idiots breeding purely for looks, - and red rosettes -
  instead of health and temperament,  so many health  problems could have been avoided.

JBR

Quote from: Mups on October 19, 2024, 04:10:47 PMSo true, Scrumpy.  :upvote:

As for shooting animals,  these wealthy prats who pay many thousands of pounds to go on killing safari's break my heart. 

Those poor animals don't stand a chance, because most of them are turned into fenced enclosures so they cannot possibly escape. 
Then the killers are so proud to have their photo taken usually with one leg standing on the dead animal.

What pride can someone get out of that ey?  How gross can these people get?  I hate them.

Even in domestic dogs,  with idiots breeding purely for looks, - and red rosettes -
  instead of health and temperament,  so many health  problems could have been avoided.

True.  Such shallow people seem to see themselves as 'brave'.  They are nothing more than cowards.
Numquam credere Gallicum