Not popular..

Started by Scrumpy, October 11, 2024, 08:33:14 AM

« previous - next »

Scrumpy

GMB this morning.. 

Starmer has fallen into bottom place as the worse leader..
He has been in power just 100 days..
This was an exclusive poll carried out by GMB..

And they needed to do a public poll to find this out....!!!!!! 

He was the greatest thing since sliced bread before the country went to the polls..
 Then he stopped WFP... .. and that is when it all started to go wrong..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

GrannyMac

Where do we go from here? 🤷🏼
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

klondike

He will probably be binned by his party. We may like the replacement even less of course. Whatever happens we are likely to be stuck with a Labour government who will just make our economic woes worse. I knew we were in for a rough ride. Labour governments are always a rough ride.

JBR

Quote from: klondike on October 11, 2024, 10:15:14 AMHe will probably be binned by his party. We may like the replacement even less of course. Whatever happens we are likely to be stuck with a Labour government who will just make our economic woes worse. I knew we were in for a rough ride. Labour governments are always a rough ride.
I agree.
So many people not bothering to vote this last time, leaving mainly the hard-left to carry the election and we have a hopelessly incapable and damaging Labour government.
What a mistake-a to make!

I'm quite sure that things will be different in five years' time.  I still really hope that enough people will vote to elect Reform then, but what with the continuing mass immigration (illegal and legal) we are now experiencing, who knows which party will be elected.
Numquam credere Gallicum

Diasi

Quote from: Scrumpy on October 11, 2024, 08:33:14 AMGMB this morning..

He was the greatest thing since sliced bread before the country went to the polls..

There was a similar survey a couple of weeks ago it showed that both Starmer's & Labour's popularity has fallen lower & faster since records began. 
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Scrumpy

He is beginning to look very sad ... and small..
I don't think he has many , if any, friends in parliament..
They would all stab him in the back..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Mups

Quote from: Scrumpy on October 11, 2024, 08:33:14 AMGMB this morning..

I agree,  it was entirely his own fault.
I have no sympathy,  as I never liked the man in the first place.

JBR

Quote from: Mups on October 11, 2024, 03:27:57 PMI agree,  it was entirely his own fault.
I have no sympathy,  as I never liked the man in the first place.
Me too.  I'm sure he'll be on his bike before too long.
The only problem: who the hell is going to replace him?
Numquam credere Gallicum

dextrous63

Quote from: JBR on October 11, 2024, 07:08:24 PMMe too.  I'm sure he'll be on his bike before too long.
The only problem: who the hell is going to replace him?
Abbott.  🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

klondike

There is a wealth of talent in the Labour party. I know this for sure as it was mentioned in one of their party politicals....

From my local Nextdoor...

GrannyMac

A circus 🤡 is a good description!
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

klondike

Just read a story in the Express about Starmers first 100 days. No point linking or repeating as we already know the issues. I did find the last line a peach though....

It's like letting a bunch of children play with the controls to a wrecking ball.

Alex

JBR

Quote from: klondike on October 12, 2024, 08:57:04 AMJust read a story in the Express about Starmers first 100 days. No point linking or repeating as we already know the issues. I did find the last line a peach though....

It's like letting a bunch of children play with the controls to a wrecking ball.
🤣🤣🤣  Yes, very apt.
Numquam credere Gallicum

Mups

Quote from: klondike on October 12, 2024, 08:57:04 AMJust read a story in the Express about Starmers first 100 days. No point linking or repeating as we already know the issues. I did find the last line a peach though....

Yes,  I like that.  :upvote: