Police afraid to arrest non-white criminals

Started by JBR, October 10, 2024, 11:11:35 AM

« previous - next »

JBR

Here we have clear evidence that the police are being ordered to turn a blind eye to many things involving non-white people, presumably by or on behalf of the government.  Police are apparently afraid of doing their job for fear of condemnation or even punishment.

https://www.gbnews.com/news/rick-prior-police-federation-suspends-met-chair-officers-racism?utm_source=piano&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=11284&pnespid=WLE0rEpW_DwUzE2d6IjCTV9T_xw72rlp8QAUGvoRPo3KWo2kofEYP4tR1q5BJsS_CBbJay6CDw

It occurs to me that one possible solution is to place non-white people in charge of each police service, not only the Met.  Of course, I'm sure that if honest, pro-British non-white people, of which there are undoubtedly many, are chosen to lead each police service, that should deter any accusations from you-know-who when policing is finally being done properly.
Numquam credere Gallicum

Mups

Can't read that link JBR,  they want you to pay them first?

JBR

Quote from: Mups on October 10, 2024, 11:13:43 AMCan't read that link JBR,  they want you to pay them first?
Oh dear.  I didn't know that they demand money now.  I can access all their news although I don't pay them.
Anyway, it will be on the telly as well, and I don't think you have to pay for that.
Numquam credere Gallicum

Scrumpy

It all started with Black Lives Matter..
I bet the American cop who knelt on George Floyd's neck is kicking himself..
 Floyd.. Who was a low life became a hero overnight.. 

And the racist card has been played ever since..

October 10, 2024, 01:38:21 PM

But, lets not forget .. The black American has been treated like sh*t over the years..
What goes around.. comes around.. Tables have turned..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

GrannyMac

Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

muddy

But we are not Americans .

And the people who are being treated like shyte here are our Jewish citizens who cause no one any trouble and make huge contributions to society in just about every field .

All becuase of a bunch of murdering malcontents in Palestine whose fellow Arabs can't tolerate .

dextrous63

Quote from: muddy on October 10, 2024, 09:11:32 PMBut we are not Americans .

And the people who are being treated like shyte here are our Jewish citizens who cause no one any trouble and make huge contributions to society in just about every field .

All becuase of a bunch of murdering malcontents in Palestine whose fellow Arabs can't tolerate .
I've kinda avoided this sort of debate/discussion because I have no historic understanding of precisely who threw the first stone. 🤷🏻�♂️

Oct 7th was indefensible.

But what preceded that which was equally as indefensible.

Etc etc etc 

muddy

Looking for first stones has nothing to do with the rising tide of anti semitism  in the U.K.( or indeed the whole world )  today .

It's a visceral hatred that has no rhyme or reason .

muddy

How can the Jewish citizens of the U.K. feel safe under this Labour government with a foreign  secretary who is clearly more concerned with foreign  terrorists . Although the Tory one wasn't much better . Jewish schools and synagogues still had to have security outside .
At least they stopped funding UNRWA ( to whole David Lammy has just handed over £21 million of taxpayers  money 

How have we come to this ? 

Scrumpy

Quote from: muddy on October 10, 2024, 09:11:32 PMBut we are not Americans .

We are not American.. but.. we adopt their ways over time..

We now have a knife problem.. In time we will carry guns..
We have a big racist  problem also.. 
We have to watch everything that we say and do..
There is no such thing as 'Free ' speech..

These problems were more evident after the George Floyd killing.. 
.. and Black Lives Matter was born.. and they now rule..
Our police make the press when they approach/ stop/ warn any black person.. Not so a white ..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

muddy

We should never have tolerated BLM from the start .
The police and authorities stood by while nutters destroyed public property thereby giving them freedom to do exactly what they want .

All lives matter .

klondike

Quote from: Scrumpy on October 11, 2024, 08:22:59 AMWe now have a knife problem.. In time we will carry guns..
That won't be happening IMO. There is far more chance of further restrictions being put in place. We once too had the right to bear arms and that has been nibbled away piece by piece as loons abused that right.

Legal restrictions on guns only restrict the law abiding.

JBR

Quote from: klondike on October 11, 2024, 10:19:54 AMThat won't be happening IMO. There is far more chance of further restrictions being put in place. We once too had the right to bear arms and that has been nibbled away piece by piece as loons abused that right.

Legal restrictions on guns only restrict the law abiding.
Very true.
Those of us who are subject to the laws of the land will not be allowed to bear arms.
Some of the police bear arms; criminals often bear arms, but not us the law-abiding.

I wonder whether, like the early US, the situation will prevail and then deteriorate to the point where there are so many illegal firearms in the hands of criminals that things will become so unsafe and all of us will be allowed to possess a gun for self-protection.

This country is becoming more and more dangerous and I believe that this can not continue indefinitely.
Numquam credere Gallicum

klondike

I think the idea that you can protect yourself with a handgun doesn't really hold water. The sort of restrictions I'd agree with is a thorough psych evaluation and some serious training on safety and correct usage. Lots of Americans get shot and more of those by accident and stupidity than by criminals with guns.

JBR

Quote from: klondike on October 11, 2024, 01:00:33 PMI think the idea that you can protect yourself with a handgun doesn't really hold water. The sort of restrictions I'd agree with is a thorough psych evaluation and some serious training on safety and correct usage. Lots of Americans get shot and more of those by accident and stupidity than by criminals with guns.
Criminals seem to be quite confident in using handguns.
Like illegal immigrants, armed criminals seem to be simply accepted.  Both probably so because no-one in authority seems to know what to do about them.
Numquam credere Gallicum