A Year Already

Started by Alex, October 07, 2024, 05:07:50 PM

« previous - next »

Alex

Diasi

I can't be arsed to watch the news.

I suppose the Jews will just add it onto all the other things that they can bang on about for all eternity.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

JBR

I wish Israel the best of luck with their ongoing defence against muslim terrorists, especially as there seem to be so many people, even in this country, who seem to detest them for defending themselves against their attackers.
Numquam credere Gallicum

klondike

It was about 10 times as many victims of Islamic terrorism in one day as we have ever had so I guess they are entitled to make a bit of a fuss about it.

The real difference between them and us is that they are actually trying to stop it happening again while we are just hoping it won't while our inaction  pretty much ensures that it will

Btw Phil did you see that there is a big chance that Brueckner  will be released as there is no sound evidence against him. Looks like his ex mate has been pretty much just making stuff up. Who'da guessed? Well apart from thee and me.

===Update===
Story in today's Express - https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1958770/madeleine-mccann-suspect-christian-brueckner-cleared

Alex

Quote from: klondike on October 07, 2024, 07:45:13 PMIt was about 10 times as many victims of Islamic terrorism in one day as we have ever had so I guess they are entitled to make a bit of a fuss about it.

The real difference between them and us is that they are actually trying to stop it happening again while we are pretty much just hoping it won't while our inaction pretty much ensured that it will

Spot on

muddy

I look at these terrible images  and feel ashamed of my country .

I stand with Israel.

Quote from: Alex on October 07, 2024, 05:07:50 PM

Scrumpy

Muslims:   After creeping closer and closer to our shores.. They have , now, well and truly landed..

I am aware that there are good and bad in all (men).. However some will always bring with them many problems .. and the Muslim race seem to be one of these groups..
Israel and Palestine problems will continue well after our grandchildren become grandparents..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

klondike

Unless we let Iran develop nukes in which case maybe nobody else will have any grandchildren. I hope the Israelis bomb the shit out of the Iranian uranium enrichment plants and any scientific nuclear facilities.

JBR

Quote from: Scrumpy on October 08, 2024, 08:50:38 AMMuslims:  After creeping closer and closer to our shores.. They have , now, well and truly landed..

I am aware that there are good and bad in all (men).. However some will always bring with them many problems .. and the Muslim race seem to be one of these groups..
Israel and Palestine problems will continue well after our grandchildren become grandparents..

Israel and Palestine problems will continue well after our country has become majority muslim.
I honestly think that will happen in time on two counts:  they continue to come in their thousands every year;  and they tend to have larger families.
Numquam credere Gallicum

muddy

Quote from: Scrumpy on October 08, 2024, 08:50:38 AMMuslims:  After creeping closer and closer to our shores.. They have , now, well and truly landed..

There are many very good people who are Muslim .
Unfortunately Britain allowed the most radical elements mainly from Pakistan to settle and promote their medieval values here  .
And any protest was stamped upon as racism .
So now we have it .
I hope my grandchildren will be alright I fear for them.

JBR

Quote from: muddy on October 08, 2024, 07:56:39 PMThere are many very good people who are Muslim .
Unfortunately Britain allowed the most radical elements mainly from Pakistan to settle and promote their medieval values here  .
And any protest was stamped upon as racism .
So now we have it .
I hope my grandchildren will be alright I fear for them.
Explain to them the benefits of emigration, to an appropriate part of the world of course.
Australia, New Zealand, for example.
Numquam credere Gallicum

muddy

It's getting more and more difficult to emigrate .
And Australia has its own rising Islamic problem .

Scrumpy

Australia has it's problems along with most countries..
Because they are an incredibly large continent their (visitors) have much more room to spread.. 
But they are there... never doubt that..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

JBR

Quote from: muddy on October 09, 2024, 06:07:49 AMIt's getting more and more difficult to emigrate .
And Australia has its own rising Islamic problem .
That's sad, and rather worrying.

Are we seeing a world expansion of islam?
Could this be the muslim equivalent of the (long gone) British Empire?

Certainly in this country, Christianity (at least the CofE) seems to be falling in numbers.
Numquam credere Gallicum