Iran

Started by Alex, October 01, 2024, 06:44:37 PM

« previous - next »

Scrumpy

Quote from: Mups on October 02, 2024, 11:11:54 AMI have always thought anyone who makes such huge decisions for something as serious as War,  should have to go and fight in it themself. 

When I was a kid and watched cowboys and Indians fighting,  it was always the Chief himself who led his men into battle,  he didn't sit in his tepee while everybody else fought for him, did he!

I honestly think it might make a difference if these leaders were made to get off their backsides and join the lambs he sends  to slaughter.

The Chiefs an Officers usually watched the battle , sitting on a horse, perched on a ridge..

Just like both our wars.. The soldiers were just fodder .. They were (ordered ) to go 'over the top'.. and they had to.. They could be shot if they didn't..
The big brass gave the orders in the safety of bunkers well away from the killing fields.. 
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Vlad

Quote from: JBR on October 02, 2024, 11:58:13 AMA further development suggested on the news.

Are many of our 'boat people', you know those who we go out into the Channel to collect en masse, 'soldiers' or sleeper cells from Iran?

After all, having supported Israel they probably see us as an enemy.
I look forward to Israel's response to Iran's attack on them.
The buzz is a limited attack on the Iranian nuclear weapon fuel processing plants
"I am in awe of myself. I never know what I will write next."

Alex

Quote from: Vlad on October 02, 2024, 12:13:47 PMThe buzz is a limited attack on the Iranian nuclear weapon fuel processing plants

Vlad, what happened to the A.R.S.E site   ?

JBR

Quote from: Vlad on October 02, 2024, 12:13:47 PMThe buzz is a limited attack on the Iranian nuclear weapon fuel processing plants
Yes, that would be a set of prime targets.  Destroying all their nuclear weapon development facilities would make the whole world a safer place.
I can't imagine muslim terrorists being in possession of nuclear weapons.
Numquam credere Gallicum

Vlad

Quote from: Alex on October 02, 2024, 12:45:47 PMVlad, what happened to the A.R.S.E site  ?
Dont know I think it went tits up some time back

October 02, 2024, 01:49:54 PM
Quote from: JBR on October 02, 2024, 12:59:08 PMYes, that would be a set of prime targets.  Destroying all their nuclear weapon development facilities would make the whole world a safer place.
I can't imagine muslim terrorists being in possession of nuclear weapons.
Kinda scary isn't it?

dextrous63

Not sure "kinda" expresses it strongly enough Vlad.

Vlad

Quote from: dextrous63 on October 02, 2024, 01:56:00 PMNot sure "kinda" expresses it strongly enough Vlad.
Pakistan is a Muslim country that has nukes....kinda scary sits ok with me. 🤣

JBR

Quote from: Vlad on October 02, 2024, 02:09:45 PMPakistan is a Muslim country that has nukes....kinda scary sits ok with me. 🤣
Perfectly true, but Pakistan seems to be a comparatively well-controlled country the leaders of which presumably know full well that should they use their nuclear weapons they will reap the whirlwind.
Iran, of course, is not.
Numquam credere Gallicum

dextrous63

Unfortunately, my shares in Tehran Tours seem to have lost value a tad.

Maybe they'll improve once Lammy has finished his analysis of which side to be on.  He uses a powerful computer...

dextrous63

Let's hope that whatever happens, nothing happens to the Dead Hand radio signals.

Vlad will explain what these are😉

Vlad

Radio 4?

Or...

The Lincolnshire Lad broadcasts have closed

klondike

Quote from: Mups on October 02, 2024, 11:11:54 AMI honestly think it might make a difference if these leaders were made to get off their backsides and join the lambs he sends  to slaughter.
I think that idea went out of fashion post Richard III

dextrous63

Quote from: Vlad on October 02, 2024, 04:56:14 PMRadio 4?

Or...

The Lincolnshire Lad broadcasts have closed
Can't hear that.

I'm referring to the radio waves that, if they stop broadcasting, will automatically launch a nuclear retaliation.

Vlad

Yes that would be Radio  4
Sorry I couldn't load the what are called the phantom signal, like the Lincolnshire Poacher

https://youtu.be/QnXPqUU6fI0?feature=shared

dextrous63