Dear Mister Prime Minister

Started by Scrumpy, September 29, 2024, 09:26:33 AM

« previous - next »

Scrumpy

Please excuse any spelling mistakes in this letter.. Wearing gloves as I write can cause terrors in my words..
I haven't put my heating on yet.. I dare not.. Far too early.. The switch will be pulled, no pulling Christmas Crackers, on Christmas Day.. in the afternoon..
 Roasting the small chicken will warm my kitchen.. No-one will get stuffing here..
No trifle and cream.. just readymade custard and a peach slice.. Albert will be happy.. He had his dentures stolen at the community centre ,when he dozed off, and can not afford to replace them.. So he will be happy to suck on a peach..
We will cheer ourselves up with a game of I spy.. I am the favourite to win as the others have cataracts that are ripe.. We will play kiss chase without the running.. this allows the dodgy leggers to be in with  a chance..
We will have an nap after our lunch.. We all snuggle up together on the sofa.. under a blanket.. Please, please let me be snuggling next to Harry.. Oh dear!! I have come over all hot...
At last.. I am warm..!!!!

We all hope you have a wonderful Christmas in the house of your choice.. With loads and loads of gifts from your many friends..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

dextrous63

Perhaps you could add a suggestion that he replaces the King and does the 3pm address on Xmas day.

klondike

Perhaps he could borrow Balmoral or Windsor for that.

dextrous63

Yep.  His son might have some unit tests coming up for his A levels.  Needs the space.

JBR

Quote from: klondike on September 29, 2024, 09:38:51 AMSend it...

https://contact.no10.gov.uk/
Yes, I certainly would.  I'd also copy it to GB News.  I'd love to see that read out in one of their programmes.
Numquam credere Gallicum

Alex

GrannyMac

Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Scrumpy

Quote from: JBR on September 29, 2024, 11:47:24 AMYes, I certainly would.  I'd also copy it to GB News.  I'd love to see that read out in one of their programmes.
Thank you.. Alas, I have no idea how to do things like that.. I am pleased that you enjoyed it..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

klondike

Diasi

I'm saving my letter until after the budget.  :grin:
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

klondike

I'm not sure I'll be able to afford a stamp.

dextrous63

Quote from: klondike on September 29, 2024, 08:13:32 PMI'm not sure I'll be able to afford a stamp.
Perhaps Santa will bring you one as your main prezzie?

klondike

JBR

Just a passing comment about our 'glorious leader':

Not only known by many as 'Two-tier Kier', 
but also it appears now as 'Free-gear Kier'.
Numquam credere Gallicum