Would you ?

Started by Alex, September 27, 2024, 09:43:31 AM

« previous - next »

Alex

Answer the door at 10 pm ?
I didn't and I don't have a peep hole in the door , so I stood in the hallway thinking it's too late for Jehovah Witnesses. :smiley:

Got back to Netflix and I get a text message from my neighbour, I'd left my car lights on :rolleyes:
I'd got home at 8.30pm so I'm hoping it starts this morning  :upvote:

JBR

Quote from: Alex on September 27, 2024, 09:43:31 AMAnswer the door at 10 pm ?
I didn't and I don't have a peep hole in the door , so I stood in the hallway thinking it's too late for Jehovah Witnesses. :smiley:

Got back to Netflix and I get a text message from my neighbour, I'd left my car lights on :rolleyes:

You're a silly Billy.

When you next see your neighbour, apologise that you couldn't answer the door as you were preoccupied on the toilet.
Numquam credere Gallicum

Alex

I sent him a text back telling him he's frightened the bloody life out of me and why didn't he just text ! :cool:

dextrous63

Quote from: Alex on September 27, 2024, 10:55:15 AMI sent him a text back telling him he's frightened the bloody life out of me and why didn't he just text ! :cool:
He was preoccupied with being held at gunpoint outside your house, having been told to knock on your door.

Raven

I'd open the window a crack and tell them to come to the window, then if it was someone I knew I'd let them in. Otherwise.......

JBR

Quote from: Raven on September 27, 2024, 11:07:20 AMI'd open the window a crack and tell them to come to the window, then if it was someone I knew I'd let them in. Otherwise.......
What?  Let him in through the window?
Numquam credere Gallicum

Raven

No, I'd go and open the door.  :nooo:

dextrous63

What if you knew them but didn't want to talk to them?

Raven

Grrrrrr, I'm going to go and hunt FB for that picture, you WUM.  :yell:  :poke:  :nooo:

dextrous63

But I'm your bestest friend Raven.

Raven

klondike

Keep it up Dex - you could get promoted to scunner  :grin:

dextrous63

Mups

Quote from: Alex on September 27, 2024, 09:43:31 AMAnswer the door at 10 pm ?
I didn't and I don't have a peep hole in the door
, so I stood in the hallway thinking it's too late for Jehovah Witnesses. :smiley:

No,  I would do the same as you, Alex.  I wouldn't answer the door that time of night.

Good job your neighbour  text you though.

klondike

It wouldn't be a problem. They'd have gone out on their own eventually  :grin: