'The Mob Won'

Started by JBR, September 23, 2024, 11:33:54 AM

« previous - next »

JBR

Quote from: Cassandra on September 27, 2024, 02:42:18 PMToday, two of the lot that threw paint at a Van Gogh (Anna Holland & Phoebe Plummer) were sentenced to 20 and 24 months. The frame a beautiful thing in itself cost £10,000 to restore, the painting was protected.

Plummer, representing herself, told the hearing: "My choice today is to accept whatever sentence I receive with a smile". She has no idea what awaits her! They'll never be quite the same when they get out and may undergo a different type of 'conversion'.

I sincerely hope so.  The problem with these 'professional protesters' is that they live in a very comfortable cloud cuckoo land.
The more who can be re-educated by reality, the better.
Numquam credere Gallicum

Cassandra

Two more of the little B's at it again today and the same painting, well there's now an established precedent for sentencing 20 months.
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

JBR

Quote from: Cassandra on September 28, 2024, 09:03:50 PMTwo more of the little B's at it again today and the same painting, well there's now an established precedent for sentencing 20 months.
I sincerely hope so.  Unfortunately, these days our system seems to let most criminals out early.
Numquam credere Gallicum