One Way Ticket to Brussels

Started by Alex, September 09, 2024, 10:44:52 PM

« previous - next »

Alex

In June Hungary was fined €200 million by the EU for opposing illegal immigration.

In response, Hungary will start sending migrants to Brussels one-way by bus!  "If Brussels wants illegal migrants, Brussels can have them,"  said state secretary Bence Retvari.   ooooh trouble at t'mill !

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Silver Tabby

Scrumpy

Good on you Hungary..
Fined 200million euros... for opposing ILLEGAL immigration.!!

We better be careful what we say out there.. Starmer could put an instant fine on us all..

I am AGAINST ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION.. 
There you go.. I have said it..  Fine me if you dare.. My purse is empty.. You are taking it all..
 A pensioner from Reigate..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

klondike

I'm none too keen on the numbers allowed in legally either.

Please fast track my jail time so I avoid the winter fuel bills.

Diasi

Quote from: Scrumpy on September 10, 2024, 08:19:11 AMGood on you Hungary..
Until you realise that Hungary is actually sending many of them to the UK.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

klondike

ansu

Orban is a rogue and gambling. I know this sounds hard, but if you belong to a community there's always a "giving and taking". He prefers giving without taking. Before Hungary joined the EU it looked quite different. It was the money of the EU that helped a lot to modernise the country. 

Diasi

Quote from: ansu on September 10, 2024, 09:34:01 AMOrban is a rogue and gambling. I know this sounds hard, but if you belong to a community there's always a "giving and taking". He prefers giving without taking. Before Hungary joined the EU it looked quite different. It was the money of the EU that helped a lot to modernise the country.
And as one of the major EU contributors the UK is well aware of it & which is one of the typical reasons why I voted to leave.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

JBR

Quote from: Alex on September 09, 2024, 10:44:52 PMIn June Hungary was fined €200 million by the EU for opposing illegal immigration.

In response, Hungary will start sending migrants to Brussels one-way by bus!  "If Brussels wants illegal migrants, Brussels can have them,"  said state secretary Bence Retvari.  ooooh trouble at t'mill !
Excellent!
I admire Hungary, compared to many other EU countries.  If only we could be as strong.
Numquam credere Gallicum

Ashy

If we can send convicts to Estonia perhaps we can send illegals to Romania.

klondike

They both probably have enough without our donations.

We certainly have enough without theirs or anybody else's.

GrannyMac

Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

JBR

It occurs to me that some other European countries might jump at the chance to send their criminals and illegals to the UK.  They'd certainly be welcomed by Starmer and given all they want.
Numquam credere Gallicum

Alex

Germany's Interior Minister announced Monday that tighter controls will be brought in temporarily at all of Germany's land borders in order to cut down on irregular migration and improve security.

The ministry said temporary controls will be erected at Germany's land borders with France, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Belgium and Denmark.  There are already additional checks in place at the Polish, Swiss and Czech borders.

Tusk called Germany's decision a "de facto suspension of the Schengen Agreement on a large scale. I have no doubt that it is the internal political situation of Germany that is causing these steps to be tightened, and not our policy toward illegal migration at our borders," he said.

Who'd have thought it eh  :smiley:

Europolitics