Main Menu

Bollards !

Started by Alex, August 28, 2024, 03:35:33 PM

« previous - next »

Alex

Does anyone else find this funny ?  I think it's hilarious, but it's not a joke....
 "New bollards fitted to secure car"

klondike

Look cast iron secure to me. How could anybody take it now?  :rolleyes:

Scrumpy

There is no way possible for anyone to nick the motor..
Do they sell them on Amazon..!!  I want some..

Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Mups

Quote from: Scrumpy on August 28, 2024, 04:21:34 PMThere is no way possible for anyone to nick the motor..
Do they sell them on Amazon..!!  I want some..

Yeah,  me too. 
What a good idea.  :smiley:

Scrumpy

I think they come up and down.. by remote control..
I'm going to lodge MY idea.. Don't you lot copy me..
I've got my slate and chalk at the ready to draw my design.
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

dextrous63

Ah, but you are forgetting that the lawns aren't in fact lawns.  They are wafer thin covers over shark infested pools.

Mock ye not.

Mups

Quote from: dextrous63 on August 28, 2024, 05:14:41 PMAh, but you are forgetting that the lawns aren't in fact lawns.  They are wafer thin covers over shark infested pools.

Mock ye not.

PLUS   the 97 security cameras in the hedges, on the garage roof, on the front door, in the car itself,  in the pair of old trainers left on the doorstep,  and on the roof of the Ice Cream van parked outside  . . . .   if the Sharks haven't ate them of course  . . .

klondike

Quote from: Scrumpy on August 28, 2024, 04:49:30 PMI think they come up and down.. by remote control..
I'm pretty sure they do. Look forward to the early morning reverse out when they are left up....

Vlad

Quote from: Scrumpy on August 28, 2024, 04:49:30 PMI think they come up and down.. by remote control..
I'm going to lodge MY idea.. Don't you lot copy me..
I've got my slate and chalk at the ready to draw my design.
Yes they are retractable....
"I am in awe of myself. I never know what I will write next."

Alex

Obviously didn't realise reversing out over next doors lawn would bypass the bloody bollards  :grin:

Michael Rolls

that would be my method - easy peasy
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

dextrous63

I take all the wheels off and remove the engine every night, and put them under a wasp nest in the back garden.  Nobody's nicked my car ever since I started doing this.