I fell about laughing at this

Started by JBR, August 26, 2024, 02:35:40 PM

« previous - next »

JBR

https://www.facebook.com/reel/994862019048766

Although the 'hanging' bird seemed to be angry at the other one, perhaps thinking it was laughing at him, I think it was doing its best to help him get down.
Numquam credere Gallicum

Mups

Question please?
Can those that are not on Facebook still view that, JBR?

klondike

Click it and see. I can. I did set up a Facebook account but I'm not logged into it and can't remember when I did last.

Mups

Quote from: klondike on August 26, 2024, 04:06:27 PMClick it and see. I can. I did set up a Facebook account but I'm not logged into it and can't remember when I did last.

Thanks.  Just tried, but it wanted either my email address or my phone number!
I am not willing to give them that information, cheeky blighters.   
What would they want my phone number for??

dextrous63

Can't find a way of downloading the reel that JB is referring to, which could then be posted on here as per YouTube.

Edit... aha!  Found the clip on YouTube..

JBR

The web address I used to send it does seem to be a Facebook one, so I suppose it may not be visible without having the Facebook software installed.

I have had Facebook for a long time now and cannot see any drawback to having it.  If I was worried about any sort of security issues, I'm sure I would know about it by now.  If you download it (though I don't suggest that you should do so just to watch this video) you can delete it whenever you want and, of course, you don't have to pay for it... or at least I don't.  I also cannot see how it can possibly 'spy' on you if you don't post any secrets!

Oh, well done, Dex.
Numquam credere Gallicum

Vlad

"I am in awe of myself. I never know what I will write next."

Mups

Quote from: dextrous63 on August 26, 2024, 04:36:47 PMCan't find a way of downloading the reel that JB is referring to, which could then be posted on here as per YouTube.

Edit... aha!  Found the clip on YouTube..

Aha.  Thanks for that, Dex.

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]