Horse whipping

Started by Scrumpy, July 24, 2024, 01:40:55 PM

« previous - next »

Mups

Quote from: klondike on July 25, 2024, 07:45:35 AMA possible solution for some of the violent criminals out there  :rolleyes: Or horse whippers come to that although not possible in this instance.

Yes, I agree and have always said the same.
It would also be a good deterrent as most males value their bits and pieces. :wink:

Scrumpy

Quote from: Mups on July 25, 2024, 10:54:12 AMYes, I agree and have always said the same.
It would also be a good deterrent as most males value their bits and pieces. :wink:

It is the little things in life that are the most pleasing to some
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

klondike

There is just a possibility that they may raise objections to castration as well. 

Mups

Quote from: klondike on July 25, 2024, 12:45:02 PMThere is just a possibility that they may raise objections to castration as well.

Who do you mean?   The authorites, police, or the criminal?

Makes me smile because people have their poor animals castrated with barely giving it a second though,  yet if it were themselves - they'd run a mile.

dextrous63

Quote from: Mups on July 25, 2024, 02:15:42 PMWho do you mean?  The authorites, police, or the criminal?

Makes me smile because people have their poor animals castrated with barely giving it a second though,  yet if it were themselves - they'd run a mile.
...although not immediately😉😬

klondike

Back in the 70s "the snip" became all the rage and several of the people I worked with and me were all booked in around the same time. We chatted about out experiences and one of the blokes remarked that he'd been back to get a follow up check and the doctor had told him it was OK to continue with normal marital sex. His complaint was nobody had told him to refrain. This was the bloke who always went home for lunch and came back looking knackered and carrying a bag of sandwiches,

muddy

The snip is not the same as castration .
After castration the productions of testosterone ceases .

klondike

Ron's certainly did with the removal of risk of a little Ronny arriving.