Horse whipping

Started by Scrumpy, July 24, 2024, 01:40:55 PM

« previous - next »

Scrumpy

Charlotte Dujardin .. Caught on video whipping a horse she was training.. Cruel bastard.. 
She has pulled out of Paris Olympics..

GOOD.. GOOD... GOOD..

That will open a brand new can of worms... Much will be be revealed.. That video was not a 'One off'.. 

Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Raven

I saw that this morning......Bitch, she needs a dose of the whip. I bet she's a kicker as well, by that I mean she'll give the horse a good kick in the ribs to get it going, when all that's needed is a gentle squeeze with the thighs and a click of your tongue. :angry:

Mups

Quote from: Raven on July 24, 2024, 02:09:24 PMI saw that this morning......Bitch, she needs a dose of the whip. I bet she's a kicker as well, by that I mean she'll give the horse a good kick in the ribs to get it going, when all that's needed is a gentle squeeze with the thighs and a click of your tongue. :angry:
I agree with you, Raven.

Apparently she was seen punching the horse, too.

With all the bad publicity, I hope it doesn't make her take it out on the horse even more.

Personally, I think any animal being shown, whether it be horses, dogs, cattle, etc,  I have always thought it's all about  the owner's enjoyment, competitive nature, and prestige -  not for the animals benefit.

About the only animals I have seen really enjoying the show ring is the Agility dogs/Flyball dogs at Crufts.  Most other animals I have seen  only do it because they are made to by humans.

dextrous63

For your delectation🤬🤬🤬🤬

Cassandra

Horrible 'millenial' harridan. Shame she can't fall off and break something vital! Should wash her up though, or you would have thought so in today's world of woke.

However as former head of the Post-Office Ed 'sickbag' Davey proves, Woke is a two faced a mirror image of the Society it defiles.

My little horse just needs an indicative movement forwards from me in the saddle and he's away, why a whip! I wouldn't have such things in my home, firelighters here!

Still this dreadful woman is the expert and would command worship on loose women no doubt!

My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

JBR

Disgusting woman.  I sincerely hope that her behaviour comes back to bite her: perhaps thrown by her horse and becomes a paraplegic.
Am I being nasty?  Well, I hope so.  I really cannot stand cruelty to animals.
Numquam credere Gallicum

klondike

I doubt that she's the only one using these training methods. The main difference seems to be that she was caught. I've not read anything past the headlines but don't they use similar techniques to train the celebs for Strictly Come Dancing?

Scrumpy

The difference between horse training and training those on Strictly is the horse doesn't have any choice ..
The celebs on Strictly revel in the attention they receive..
They can opt out any time they wish..

Quote from: JBR on July 24, 2024, 05:03:44 PMDisgusting woman.  I sincerely hope that her behaviour comes back to bite her: perhaps thrown by her horse and becomes a paraplegic.
Am I being nasty?  Well, I hope so.  I really cannot stand cruelty to animals.
No, you are not being nasty.. I hope she falls off a horse and breaks her back.. Revenge is sweet.. 
Failing that.. I hope she falls down a bottomless pot hole..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

dextrous63

So, just to get this right, she only withdrew from the Olympics and had a moment of epiphany that she was bang out of order, once the video was made public? 

Rightio, I think I get the picture.

Diasi

Quote from: klondike on July 24, 2024, 05:32:05 PMI doubt that she's the only one using these training methods. The main difference seems to be that she was caught. I've not read anything past the headlines but don't they use similar techniques to train the celebs for Strictly Come Dancing?
And I bet some of the Strictly celebs get ridden afterwards as well.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

muddy

Sadly there is a lot of cruelty in the equestrian world .
She is just the tip of the iceberg .

dextrous63

It's to the horse's credit that it didn't retaliate and kick the living sh!t out of dujarden.

muddy

Horses are flight animals and tend to try to run away instead of fight back .
Most male horses are gelded which dampens their aggressive instincts .

klondike

Quote from: muddy on July 25, 2024, 06:24:55 AMMost male horses are gelded which dampens their aggressive instincts .
A possible solution for some of the violent criminals out there  :rolleyes: Or horse whippers come to that although not possible in this instance.

JBR

Quote from: klondike on July 25, 2024, 07:45:35 AMA possible solution for some of the violent criminals out there  :rolleyes: Or horse whippers come to that although not possible in this instance.
Good idea.
If the do-gooders won't allow capital punishment, this is a good alternative.
Numquam credere Gallicum