Big Brother

Started by Alex, July 19, 2024, 08:39:20 AM

« previous - next »

Alex

I went to Cheshire Oaks yesterday, had a mooch around M & S and ended up in the food hall.  I bought a few items including some mature cheddar.   A couple of hours after I got home I had an E mail from M & S which said " thank you for choosing our award winning Cornish Cruncher cheddar blah  blah "

I paid with my debit card, but also showed my Sparks card, it didn't take them long to register my
purchases..... Just an observation  :grin:

klondike

They'll have sold the info to Google by now and unless you use an adblocker you'll be inundated with cheese adverts.  :grin:

dextrous63

I'm thinking of making a new brand of cheese as a cottage industry.  It involved melting random blocks of out of date cheese that I find in my fridge from time to time, and cooling them off in the freezer in some circular boxes.  

klondike

Cut the green bits off and culture them. Might make a mint if you find a new much needed antibiotic.

dextrous63

I could be on Dragon's Den soon, with my new brand of Pete's Petris.  Dishes you can eat to help recover and sustain you as you do.

Or, I might be on crime watch as someone the authorities are looking for as a matter of considerable urgency😬