« previous - next »

Raven

They are now coming up like this?

crabbyob

:rolling-on-the-floor:.... :blushing:..... :zip-it:

looks like this... but we are still crawling remember

Raven

klondike

I was working on them as crabbyob asked for some different ones. The procedure wasn't what I thought it would be  and that was the result :grin:

Something for voters to ponder. ..
The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

klondike

I can add some big ones I suppose.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

Alex

crabbyob

:halo: :halo: :halo: these are fot our Mark whose a close friend of klondike.. :upvote: :upvote: :upvote:

klondike

I see there was somebody back in the other place was saying emojis got up his nose.  :cry:

Raven

Well he/she is not forced to use them. Easy enough to ignore.  :shocked:

klondike

They seem to be popular here. Most posts have at least one. Nobody has used an oversized one yet. I was frugal in their use on PF despite having made them easy to use for myself. Maybe only you saw the [more] under the top row.  :smiley:

Raven

No I see the full set when the wee window opens, I tend to have a few favourites but will use the others when the time/post feels right.  [1070]

klondike

I meant have others noticed the link to the extras. There are no extras on PF.

Raven

I know, it's a very basic site, made worse by bits of it turned off.  :sad:

klondike

I like my quotes image sig. It's my own fault that images got turned off though. Sciatico said he used a VPN which made identifying him from my server a piece of cake so he got a rather different image fom the quotes everybody else gets.  :grin:
He obviously complained

His VPN IP range is blocked here in my .htaccess file...

# No Sciatico
Order Allow,Deny
Deny from 185.159.157.0/24
Allow from all           

Raven

I have never wanted a VPN.