Main Menu

Fools

Started by Scrumpy, July 05, 2024, 08:03:18 AM

« previous - next »

Scrumpy

My area remains a Conservative .. certainly not because of my vote.. I voted Reform.. I will never vote Conservative again.. Boris Johnson and Partygate has made sure of that.. Bloody fools.. They are completely to blame for the (more) fools who will now be running the country..
Though I am pleased that Farage got a seat.. The start of something big..

Pissed off with the lot of them..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Alex

My area remains Labour, I voted Reform.  What I did notice was last time I voted in the locals Reform had 700 odd votes, this time they had 5,870.

Diasi

I voted Reform & will remain a paid member & monthly subscriber to the Party.

My area remains Conservative, which I still prefer to Labour.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

klondike

Mine. Northampton South.

⬢Mike Reader(Labour)16,890
⬢Andrew Lewer(Conservative)12,819
⬢Tony Owens(Reform)8,210
⬢Jill Hope(Lib Dem)3,193
⬢Simon Sneddon(Green)2,398
⬢Katie Simpson(TUSC)296
⬢Penelope Tollitt(Climate)98

The Tories will blame Reform for that instead of themselves.

dextrous63

My constituency has remained Labour, despite some praiseworthy efforts from the more affluent round here who took an active role to deter voters by hanging banners, explaining that a vote for labour is a vote for genocide🙄

I assume they were referring to some overseas conflict, and not the forthcoming storming of the Bastille and execution of the Monarchy and toffs in the House of Lords.

JBR

My constituency flips and flops between Tory and Liberal, and always has done.

Liberal are in (again) here this time.  Robinson will be back next time, I'm sure.
People around here never learn.
Numquam credere Gallicum

dextrous63

Quote from: JBR on July 05, 2024, 01:58:39 PMMy constituency flips and flops between Tory and Liberal, and always has done.

Liberal are in (again) here this time.  Robinson will be back next time, I'm sure.
People around here never learn.
Reminds me of the saying "this is going to hurt me more than it hurts you"😉

muddy

In my area the Conservative MP for the last 28 years was booted out to the Lib Dems.
Reform did quite well 5500+ voted 

Diasi

Quote from: klondike on July 05, 2024, 09:56:04 AMMine. Northampton South.

⬢Mike Reader(Labour)16,890
⬢Andrew Lewer(Conservative)12,819
⬢Tony Owens(Reform)8,210
⬢Jill Hope(Lib Dem)3,193
⬢Simon Sneddon(Green)2,398
⬢Katie Simpson(TUSC)296
⬢Penelope Tollitt(Climate)98

The Tories will blame Reform for that instead of themselves.
But it does show that it was Reform who won the seat for Labour & not Labour voters which is why I view their majority as being built on sand, to be washed away by the first real storm in a year's time when the NHS is in no better state & the boat crossings are still in full swing.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

GrannyMac

Labour won here, as usual.  Incumbent MP.  Over 16,000 votes, nearest were Greens with 4,700 then Conservatives, 4,000. 

No Reform candidate, in this or any neighbouring seat. I spoiled my paper.  
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

dextrous63

Quote from: GrannyMac on July 05, 2024, 07:33:40 PMLabour won here, as usual.  Incumbent MP.  Over 16,000 votes, nearest were Greens with 4,700 then Conservatives, 4,000.

No Reform candidate, in this or any neighbouring seat. I spoiled my paper. 

So did 20,000 others by the looks of those figures.😉

klondike

Quote from: Diasi on July 05, 2024, 04:44:22 PMBut it does show that it was Reform who won the seat for Labour & not Labour voters which is why I view their majority as being built on sand, to be washed away by the first real storm in a year's time when the NHS is in no better state & the boat crossings are still in full swing.
Had the Tories done the job that they easily could have with their 80 seat majority Reform would have no clothes.