Soooooooo?

Started by Raven, July 04, 2024, 07:36:04 PM

« previous - next »

klondike

Perhaps the Scots should give Reform a go as the SNP proved to be both incompetent and corrupt so were rejected, the useless Tories shouldn't be trusted anywhere and now it seems Labour don't suit either despite having just steamrollered the SNP there. 

Raven

I don't know, there's a lot of hacked off people in Caithness this morning. Several have said they'd sooner have had the Lib Dems than Labour.
Will have to wait and see what Sir Scunner does before getting my back up any further than it is already.

klondike

The LibDems just tell every locality what they want to hear. They can be very generous too as they know they won't have to deliver. When they went into coalition their manifesto just went out of the window. Like all politicians what they want is power.

Silver Tabby

They all over promise and under deliver - and, once they have been elected, none of care a fig about the people who voted for them.

Scrumpy

Quote from: Silver Tabby on July 06, 2024, 08:27:02 AMThey all over promise and under deliver - and, once they have been elected, none of care a fig about the people who voted for them.
Correct..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

JBR

Quote from: Silver Tabby on July 06, 2024, 08:27:02 AMThey all over promise and under deliver - and, once they have been elected, none of care a fig about the people who voted for them.
Absolutely.
This was true of the Conservatives, which is why they lost so heavily this time.
It is also true of Labour, who I am sure will also lose heavily soon.
Numquam credere Gallicum

dextrous63

I was under the impression that Labour had underpromised, but will most likely under deliver too.

Alex

There are now three independent muslim MPs, let's see how they do in Westminster.

dextrous63

Quote from: Alex on July 06, 2024, 11:10:06 PMThere are now three independent muslim MPs, let's see how they do in Westminster.
Excellent.  Once they have finished single handedly restoring peace in the Middle East, perhaps they'll be able to turn their hands to sorting out  women's rights in the UK (ie, restricting those rights and increasing the gender pay gap) before moving onto LGBTQ+ and making it a death penalty to practise anything other than heterosexual acts.

That'll only take them a few months to sort out.  Then they could move onto introducing more souks onto British high streets to help fill the number of empty shopping units.

GrannyMac

I think you've missed your calling dex!  😁
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

JBR

Quote from: dextrous63 on July 07, 2024, 06:01:32 AMExcellent.  Once they have finished single handedly restoring peace in the Middle East, perhaps they'll be able to turn their hands to sorting out  women's rights in the UK (ie, restricting those rights and increasing the gender pay gap) before moving onto LGBTQ+ and making it a death penalty to practise anything other than heterosexual acts.

That'll only take them a few months to sort out.  Then they could move onto introducing more souks onto British high streets to help fill the number of empty shopping units.
🤣🤣🤣
Numquam credere Gallicum

Alex