A bit of Fun for a good cause

Started by Cassandra, July 03, 2024, 09:17:48 PM

« previous - next »

Cassandra

Big party at my place tomorrow night to hopefully witness the official slaughter of the 'One Nation' group, aka 'The Conservative Party, inc hotline to the local bookmaker!

So far 49 people are definitely coming, including 12 Bits. We have 3 big Screen Tv's, bar, Sauna and swimming pool ready. We have a team of professional 'British Butlers' serving a BBQ and drinks throughout the evening.

For every seat lost to mark the 'Sunaker's' below 110, we are donating $1,000 to my local 'Animal Care' trust.

If Penny Mordaunt and Caroline Nokes go down the gurgler, we will give an additional $2,000 dollars. Plus another $1,000 (from me) if that pompous ass Tobias Ellwood loses to anyone!

The bookie is also donating a percentage of all bets cast.

Lets hope its the end of the Woke, lying Tory left for good and the beginning of a new force for freedom and common sense ...
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

Alex

My invite must have got lost in the post Cass !! :cool:
Hope you all have a good time and make a few bucks for the animal charity.  Great idea.... :upvote:

klondike

I hope you're broke on Saturday   :grin:

For there to be any chance of a right of centre government here in the coming years it is essential that The Conservatives and Unionist Party are destroyed in tomorrow's election. I've heard that the silly sods in charge ot the party think they need to move to the left to survive. My hope is that the grass roots will move over to Reform hopefully taking the organisation and data with them.

JBR

Quote from: Cassandra on July 03, 2024, 09:17:48 PMBig party at my place tomorrow night to hopefully witness the official slaughter of the 'One Nation' group, aka 'The Conservative Party, inc hotline to the local bookmaker!

So far 49 people are definitely coming, including 12 Bits. We have 3 big Screen Tv's, bar, Sauna and swimming pool ready. We have a team of professional 'British Butlers' serving a BBQ and drinks throughout the evening.

For every seat lost to mark the 'Sunaker's' below 110, we are donating $1,000 to my local 'Animal Care' trust.

If Penny Mordaunt and Caroline Nokes go down the gurgler, we will give an additional $2,000 dollars. Plus another $1,000 (from me) if that pompous ass Tobias Ellwood loses to anyone!

The bookie is also donating a percentage of all bets cast.

Lets hope its the end of the Woke, lying Tory left for good and the beginning of a new force for freedom and common sense ...
Ah, I assume that you must be referring to the Reform party!
Numquam credere Gallicum

GrannyMac

It sounds great fun, and all in a good cause!
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Scrumpy

Brilliant... Well done Cassandra.. 
 Wish I was there.. I would be the waitress in the black frock and white pinny.. with a little hat perched on my head.. Holding a tray of sausage rolls...
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Vlad

They could have booked the function room for that event, topless barmen included in the price, free complimentary peanuts too. Oh hum! 
"I am in awe of myself. I never know what I will write next."

JBR

Quote from: Vlad on July 04, 2024, 11:47:55 AMThey could have booked the function room for that event, topless barmen included in the price, free complimentary peanuts too. Oh hum!
I have to say, Vlad, that I am rather surprised, and a little worried, that you would appreciate such a thing.
Numquam credere Gallicum

Vlad

Quote from: JBR on July 04, 2024, 11:56:33 AMI have to say, Vlad, that I am rather surprised, and a little worried, that you would appreciate such a thing.
I blame the pain killers mate they are messing with my mind, which is not to difficult 

klondike

Quote from: Vlad on July 04, 2024, 11:47:55 AMtopless barmen
I'm getting worried about your fixation on this. I'd never have posted that FREE BEER pic if I'd realised the effect.

Vlad

Quote from: klondike on July 04, 2024, 12:25:28 PMI'm getting worried about your fixation on this. I'd never have posted that FREE BEER pic if I'd realised the effect.
Does the image of a topless Alan, Fat Kev and Vlad fill your mind with unclean and unchristian thoughts mmmm? Are you having stirrings in the nether regions mmmm.

klondike

Such images would induce stirrings far higher if they occurred and I were not made of stern stuff indeed. Little shocks me these days.

Vlad

Quote from: klondike on July 04, 2024, 01:14:11 PMSuch images would induce stirrings far higher if they occurred and I were not made of stern stuff indeed. Little shocks me these days.
😂😂

Diasi

Well done Cassandra, have a really good night.  :upvote: :upvote: :upvote:
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Diasi

Quote from: Scrumpy on July 04, 2024, 09:36:53 AMBrilliant... Well done Cassandra..
 Wish I was there.. I would be the waitress in the black frock and white pinny.. with a little hat perched on my head.. Holding a tray of sausage rolls...
Or hoping they were only sausage rolls.

Or maybe not.  :grin:
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]