Channel 4 and Reform

Started by Alex, June 28, 2024, 12:58:49 PM

« previous - next »

Alex

Last night Channel 4 went undercover with a Reform volunteer.   

Reform UK have launched an investigation into whether the alleged Farage campaign volunteer caught making racist, Islamophobic and homophobic comments in the Channel 4 News report is an actor.   If so, and this story turns out to have been faked up, all hell will break loose

Raven

Just been watching that on the News, Farage seems to be getting hit from all sides. Thing is a lot of people actually agree with him but are scared to voice it, not that I blame them because they would be accused of racism amongst other things.
People are just fed up with foreigners arriving here, they want it stopped.

klondike

Quote from: Raven on June 28, 2024, 01:31:34 PMThing is a lot of people actually agree with him but are scared to voice it, not that I blame them because they would be accused of racism amongst other things.
People are just fed up with foreigners arriving here, they want it stopped.
There use to be such a thing as "shy Tories" answering the pollsters reducing their apparent popularity. Now I just wonder  :rolleyes:

Ashy

Channel 4 is a hotbed of left wing activists. it wouldn't surprise me if the suspect is a labour or green councillor or other activist. I take it he wasn't a candidate in the election so he could.be.anyone. 

klondike