The Jockeys Nostril

Started by Vlad, June 09, 2024, 11:26:43 AM

« previous - next »

Scrumpy

Women  inquiring after Vlad ... One being Mucky Maureen who is always down the cellar.. 
They looked a bit worse for wear.. and desperate..
But I think that is how he likes his women..
I told them to 'Hang on'.. But I don't think they can do that for much longer..
The old boys in the bar are beginning to get over- excited..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Mups

I think I might have to get the old messenger Pigeon out of the loft,  and send off a message to Vlad.
I can strap a compass to the other leg in case he can't remember the way,  he is getting on a bit after all. 

I had rather hoped we could all meet up and have a Valentine's  Night 'do' in the Jockey's this year,  I'm sure we all deserve a night of fun and surprises ey.    

Dextrous63

I've pushed my way through what I thought was the creaking door.  In fact, the door was fine and the creaking was Mups whalebone corsetry settling in.

Where's Alan D Lord?  As a newfound teetotaller, I'd like a pint of your finest sarsaparilla or, of equal alcohol content, a pint of Carling.

morty

You'll be sniffing after a bag of pork scratchings next. :grin:

Dextrous63

Not with my expensive composite teeth I won't!!

klondike

I wouldn't either. They'd all be past their break your teeth by date after all this time

Vlad

Christ! Is this place still open? If so I will have a large lager if anyone is buying

klondike

Needs all the barrels changing first. It was all locked up. Must have had squatters break in but decide the bus station would be better.

Mups

#713
Wouldn't it be good if the poor old place was revamped and open in time for the Christmas festivities.
Perhaps it would cost too much though  . . .  unless of course,  some of the  local men fancy flexing their muscles and doing a bit of graft?   
Any ex-builders or decoraters   nearby?

Dextrous63

I'll take a trip up to that immigrant hostel in Bolton and see if my old decorator mate is there.

morty

#715
Quote from: Mups on Yesterday at 05:36:48 PMWouldn't it be good if the poor old place was revamped and open in time for the Christmas festivities.
Perhaps it would cost too much though  . . .  unless of course,  some of the  local men fancy flexing their muscles and doing a bit of graft?   
Any ex-builders or decoraters  nearby?

Mups the place needs fumigating ...  is that mould growing on the walls or did Dex throw his socks and they just stuck?
Hang on ...it's moving!  :yell:

Scrumpy

I'm still sore..Caused by a prick yesterday..
But when my arm feels better I will bring my dustpan and brush round.. plus some Detol..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

morty

I too suffered a prick .....  :halo:

Dextrous63

Quote from: Scrumpy on Today at 02:57:46 PMI'm still sore..Caused by a prick yesterday..
But when my arm feels better I will bring my dustpan and brush round.. plus some Detol..
Quote from: morty on Today at 03:14:51 PMI too suffered a prick .....  :halo:

Vlad

Quote from: morty on Today at 02:13:19 PMMups the place needs fumigating ...  is that mould growing on the walls or did Dex throw his socks and they just stuck?
Hang on ...it's moving!  :yell:
There was a dead cat on the bar when I came in but it seems to have disappeared Fat Kev is in the kitchen doing one of his All in Stews