The King's Speech

Started by Alex, December 24, 2023, 04:07:06 PM

« previous - next »

Alex

Will you be watching ? apparently we will be delivering a powerful message about the environment.  I won't be watching unfortunately,  I don't have a TV licence :x3:  :x3:  :x3:

klondike

A cross we must both bear with fortitude.

dextrous63

Fear not, for I shall find a way of posting it on here😬

Cassandra

What a surprise, I'd never have guessed what the subject matter might be, immigration perhaps? No, of course not - too relevant, so here comes yet another dressing down from 'FA Cup' mushed, one note, spare fathering Charlie.

Praising Heat Pumps and Electric cars, whilst delivered no doubt, fresh from his nearby, nasty, fossil fuelled jet.

The man's slightly 'touched' I feel, at the very least a cosseted, socially deranged hypocrite.
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

klondike

Quote from: dextrous63 on December 24, 2023, 04:27:40 PMFear not, for I shall find a way of posting it on here😬

Well I from one will be eternally grateful. I'd love to be able to miss it for some other reason.

Charlie really should stick to peace and love to all men and give up preaching his views on how the planet should be run. That's not his job. He is paid to ponce about in silly clothes on state occasions to remove the need for some slimy politician as head of state.

Alex

Quote from: dextrous63 on December 24, 2023, 04:27:40 PMFear not, for I shall find a way of posting it on here😬

Oh don't bother Dex, I'm sure we'll cope without Charlie's words of wisdom. :x3:

Cassandra

Quote from: klondike on December 24, 2023, 04:36:19 PMWell I from one will be eternally grateful. I'd love to be able to miss it for some other reason.

Charlie really should stick to peace and love to all men and give up preaching his views on how the planet should be run. That's not his job. He is paid to ponce about in silly clothes on state occasions to remove the need for some slimy politician as head of state.

Yes along with his equally nutty gobshite archbishop!

dextrous63

Treasonous sentiments Alex.

December 24, 2023, 04:44:02 PM
Quote from: Cassandra on December 24, 2023, 04:40:21 PMYes along with his equally nutty gobshite archbishop!
I'll light a candle and pray for your wicked, wicked soul.

Alex

Quote from: Cassandra on December 24, 2023, 04:40:21 PMYes along with his equally nutty gobshite archbishop!

Charlie is set to knight the Archbishop of Canterbury in the New Year Honours list.   :x6:

How can you have a 'Sir Archbishop' ?

Cassandra

Quote from: Alex on December 24, 2023, 04:46:11 PMCharlie is set to knight the Archbishop of Canterbury in the New Year Honours list.   :x6:

How can you have a 'Sir Archbishop' ?

He's already a 'Lord' ~ which he technically loses whenever someone has the sense to boot the silly bastard out from 'God's Chuggers on High'.

Probably old 'Jug Ears' wants to sloberdash his noncy share of climate cack further along the impetus of decline, by sliming up to him with a bloody knighthood!

Raven

JBR

Quote from: Cassandra on December 24, 2023, 04:31:03 PMWhat a surprise, I'd never have guessed what the subject matter might be, immigration perhaps? No, of course not - too relevant, so here comes yet another dressing down from 'FA Cup' mushed, one note, spare fathering Charlie.

Praising Heat Pumps and Electric cars, whilst delivered no doubt, fresh from his nearby, nasty, fossil fuelled jet.

The man's slightly 'touched' I feel, at the very least a cosseted, socially deranged hypocrite.

👍 🤣 Well said!

I have never rated Charlie-boy.  A definite wimp: Gordonstoun, talking to plants, "this crown is too heavy", and now bleating about nothing of any real consequence to us, the ordinary citizens of his kingdom.

BRING BACK THE QUEEN, I say.  Oh, hang on...
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

dextrous63

klondike

Didn't see any of those. Don't think I missed much.

I did find a cartoon of Charle's giving his message though

ansu

When I was on a holiday in Scotland many years ago I was astonished to notice that the Scots didn't like Charles III at all, but now I am surprised to see that the English don't like him either. 
Here in Germany "Fridays for Future" is very popular above all with the young generation and I think that eating less meat wouldn't be a disadvantage.