If Germany can why not our useless lot?

Started by klondike, November 15, 2023, 04:34:02 PM

« previous - next »

klondike

Germany to Begin 'Large Scale' Deportations, Says Scholz as Country Faces Record Number of Illegals

German Chancellor Olaf Scholz has admitted that "too many people are coming" into the country illegally and vowed to begin deportations on a "large scale" as Germany is on pace to see more illegal migrants enter the country than during the European Migrant Crisis of 2016.

Amid growing calls throughout Europe to crack down on illegal immigration in the wake of Islamist terror attacks and rising incidents of antisemitic crimes, leftist German leader Olaf Scholz has joined the chorus of leaders finally acknowledging that unfettered waves of illegals breaking into Europe must stop.

"Too many people are coming," the chancellor told Der Spiegel magazine. "We must finally deport on a large scale those who have no right to stay in Germany."

His comments come as data revealed by the German Federal Police on Saturday showed that the country is on pace to exceed the record levels of illegal migration set during the 2016 European Migrant Crisis, which came after Scholz's predecessor Angela Merkel "opened the gates" of Europe to millions of migrants from the Middle East and Africa.

According to police data reported by public broadcaster Deutsche Welles, 21,366 illegals broke into Germany in September, alone, the highest monthly figure since February of 2016. In total, 92,119 illegally entered the country between the beginning of the year and September, meaning that this year is on pace to surpass the record of 112,000 illegals who came in 2016.

Chancellor Scholz, whose leftist Social Democrat Party (SPD) and government coalition partner the Greens have long opposed measures to clamp down on illegal migration, claimed that his government will stand together on increasing deportations.

"Those who are not likely to be granted permission to stay in Germany because they cannot claim a need for protection must go back. To make that possible, our public authorities must be reachable around the clock so that someone can actually be deported when the federal police take them into custody," he said. 

Full story : https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2023/10/26/germany-to-begin-large-scale-deportations-says-scholz-as-country-faces-record-number-of-illegals/

Alex

Now they know they'll be deported from Germany, the buggars will be heading to UK

klondike

It would pay France to make some attempt to close its borders. I heard somewhere that Schengen is on the point of collapse.

JBR

Well it sounds like at least Germany may survive, possibly as the only nation in Europe not to become a muslim country.
Then again, France may also manage to do the same.  Perhaps the rest of the EU, as Germany and France seem to run it.

The UK, unfortunately, seems to be unique in that our government is not able to make the same decisions.
But doesn't the ECHR also hold sway in the EU?

Are we unique that we are the only European country which is not able to govern itself?
Or is it that we are such a divided country now that no-one is able to run the place properly?
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

dextrous63

It does seem somewhat pisspoor that our employees (the largely, but not totally, democratically elected MPs) seem unwilling to do their jobs in accordance with our wishes.  In this case, we would like them to curtail the flood of foreign invaders and indeed send some of them back from wherever they came.  This is not inconsistent with what one might consider the numero uno purpose of any government...namely to protect its citizens.

There is also an irony that Britain is one of the few countries left with a historic monarchy in place, and yet our nationality is been degraded/diluted.

Michael Rolls

I wonder to where Germany will deport the illegals?
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

GrannyMac

Quote from: klondike on November 15, 2023, 05:51:32 PMIt would pay France to make some attempt to close its borders. I heard somewhere that Schengen is on the point of collapse.
Lets hope so 🤞🏼
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

JBR

Quote from: Michael Rolls on November 16, 2023, 06:27:30 AMI wonder to where Germany will deport the illegals?
I think Nigeria has been mentioned.

dextrous63

As has back to their own countries where there is no danger to them.

klondike

Quote from: dextrous63 on November 15, 2023, 11:50:38 PMwe would like them to curtail the flood of foreign invaders
Good job this ain't Twitter. If it was I reckon you could expect a squad of our useless police who are far too woke to approach Hamas supporters but might dare tackle a pensioner claiming hate speech so long as they turned up in force.

dextrous63

The helicopters are overhead, and they're throwing their ropes out ready to abseil down to get me. 

JBR

Quote from: klondike on November 16, 2023, 11:05:33 AMGood job this ain't Twitter. If it was I reckon you could expect a squad of our useless police who are far too woke to approach Hamas supporters but might dare tackle a pensioner claiming hate speech so long as they turned up in force.
Absolutely.
I remember the adverts in past years encouraging the general public to help support the police in their work.
I'd hazard a guess that the police today cannot realistically expect much public support.
I wonder how long it will take them to realise their mistakes.

Cassandra

My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...