Latest Sunak Lunacy

Started by Cassandra, November 13, 2023, 06:03:51 PM

« previous - next »

Cassandra

This man is absolutely balmy. Does he expect any sane ex Conservative voter who's neither a zany green ideolog, fresh from the 'Carrie' Farm, or a member of the Davos Blob to take this seriously. Most will view him with little more than the contempt one would give a deranged 'Sandwich Board' man outside Kings Cross, with a message pronouncing 'The End is Nigh'.

This latest move is truly one of classic arrogance. Cameron, as popular as a fart in a space-suit, the man who spent £9 million of 'Public' money the week before the 'Referendum' campaign kicked off, leafletting every UK household telling to vote 'Remain' when he kept testifying how important it was for the Government to be 'unbiased' during the hustings. Then acted as nothing but a 'Tout', attempting to raise billions for 'Greenshill Capital' a failed finance house by acting as the classic 'Grifter' trying to get the Gov't to lend this failing, over-leveraged swillbin of excess and hubris millions. It went bankrupt in March 2021!

Cameron, a true slick, complete with greasy hair and savaloy textured face that favours a giant condom.

Made a Lord overnight (how easy) and now put in a cabinet of remaining rejoiners who call themselves 'One Nation Conservatives'.

What next, The Archbishop of Canterbury as Minister for Defence perhaps?

What an unaccomplished ninnyhammer, this 'Prime' Minister is - It's almost as if he wakes up every morning thinking, now let me see - "How can I inspire more hatred for my cause today" ...

A total berk in this respect and unique amongst Politicians in my lifetime as an utter and evergreen disaster!
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

klondike

Cassandra

Quote from: klondike on November 13, 2023, 06:11:21 PMNot a fan then Cass?  :grin:

I've distributed better things from a fertiliser spreader :sad:

Ashy

I don't think lord whatsisname will be popular either, there are several factors in play and him not being electable is only one of them. Also appointing him like this at a time when there is considerable public distaste for Israel is not a good look.

JBR

Quote from: Cassandra on November 13, 2023, 06:03:51 PMThis man is absolutely balmy. Does he expect any sane ex Conservative voter who's neither a zany green ideolog, fresh from the 'Carrie' Farm, or a member of the Davos Blob to take this seriously. Most will view him with little more than the contempt one would give a deranged 'Sandwich Board' man outside Kings Cross, with a message pronouncing 'The End is Nigh'.

This latest move is truly one of classic arrogance. Cameron, as popular as a fart in a space-suit, the man who spent £9 million of 'Public' money the week before the 'Referendum' campaign kicked off, leafletting every UK household telling to vote 'Remain' when he kept testifying how important it was for the Government to be 'unbiased' during the hustings. Then acted as nothing but a 'Tout', attempting to raise billions for 'Greenshill Capital' a failed finance house by acting as the classic 'Grifter' trying to get the Gov't to lend this failing, over-leveraged swillbin of excess and hubris millions. It went bankrupt in March 2021!

Cameron, a true slick, complete with greasy hair and savaloy textured face that favours a giant condom.

Made a Lord overnight (how easy) and now put in a cabinet of remaining rejoiners who call themselves 'One Nation Conservatives'.

What next, The Archbishop of Canterbury as Minister for Defence perhaps?

What an unaccomplished ninnyhammer, this 'Prime' Minister is - It's almost as if he wakes up every morning thinking, now let me see - "How can I inspire more hatred for my cause today" ...

A total berk in this respect and unique amongst Politicians in my lifetime as an utter and evergreen disaster!
I get the impression that Cameron is not particularly popular in your household, Carrie.
Having said that, I think that he is only one or two steps below Bliar and May in my list of shit politicians.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

Alex

I love  ' ninnyhammer ' can I nick that Cass. ?    :grin:

dextrous63

Quote from: Alex on November 13, 2023, 10:37:17 PMI love  ' ninnyhammer ' can I nick that Cass. ?    :grin:
Have just googled it.  It is now fixed within my vocabulary.  Thanks Cass.

Alex

Another latest lunacy , thousands of immigrants who have waited 12 months for a decision are granted work permits.

dextrous63

Quote from: Alex on November 14, 2023, 06:49:36 AMAnother latest lunacy , thousands of immigrants who have waited 12 months for a decision are granted work permits.
Just had a thought.  I don't think there's anything in the statute books that would prevent an asylum seeker from being given a peerage to enter the HoL, and then immediately being given the position of Secretary of State.  The subsequent salary and benefits can't be far short of what they're getting now.

Cassandra

Another example of his success. Incidetally I wonder f he'll be Lord Cameron of Greenshill?

[aged attachment deleted by system]

klondike

Would have been very handy for those caught short at the start of lockdown....

The last time he could have been put to good use.

Cassandra

Quote from: klondike on November 14, 2023, 01:51:19 PMWould have been very handy for those caught short at the start of lockdown....

The last time he could have been put to good use.

:smiley:  :smiley:  :smiley:

JBR

Quote from: Alex on November 14, 2023, 06:49:36 AMAnother latest lunacy , thousands of immigrants who have waited 12 months for a decision are granted work permits.
Disgusting.

All it will achieve is to encourage even more to come here illegally.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

GrannyMac

Quote from: Cassandra on November 14, 2023, 01:41:36 PMAnother example of his success. Incidetally I wonder f he'll be Lord Cameron of Greenshill?

😮😁😁
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖