Started by Scrumpy, October 20, 2023, 09:12:06 AM

« previous - next »

Michael Rolls

prepare for Armageddon
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

klondike

Can't get much worse.

If a child deliberately breaks all their toys do you just pat them on the back, buy them some more and hope for the best?

This government needs showing that if they crap over their supporters they can't really expect them to just ignore that.

Cassandra

They don't care, their Globalists run from Davos.They already control the Labour Party and Starmer admits such:

My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

Cassandra

Meanwhile it's already started over here:

Alex

THe video says unavailable in this country Cass

klondike

Requires a VPN based in US to view. I'll see if I can grab it and upload it as public. May have to be on a different hoster.

No problem but YouTube may take it down later.

Scrumpy

Quote from: Cassandra on October 21, 2023, 05:33:11 PMYes its the end of the world alright ...
Could we get Christmas over first .. I have bought some presents..!!
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Cassandra

Quote from: klondike on October 22, 2023, 07:25:59 PMRequires a VPN based in US to view. I'll see if I can grab it and upload it as public. May have to be on a different hoster.

Sorry it very funny, but Spooky as it's clearly not old Joe, speaking, but yet it is by using a voice adapter. AI is quite prevalent here and a lot of Spammers are conning people to  transfer money adapting it.

Thanks Alex, I'm not as well educated as yourself in this stuff.

October 22, 2023, 07:40:49 PM
Quote from: Alex on October 22, 2023, 07:23:25 PMTHe video says unavailable in this country Cass

Sorry Scrumps all part of being a 'good old American boy' :grin: Hope Klon can get it to run here, it's really funny.

Scrumpy

Cassandra... I hope you are feeling better.. and it was the medication playing up.. x

Alex

That's funny, it did sound like Biden but you know it's not really him because there are complete sentences   :grin: :grin:

Cassandra

Quote from: Scrumpy on October 22, 2023, 07:45:39 PMCassandra... I hope you are feeling better.. and it was the medication playing up.. x

It appears so
Quote from: Scrumpy on October 22, 2023, 07:45:39 PMCassandra... I hope you are feeling better.. and it was the medication playing up.. x

Well I couldn't stand up for 9 hours the room went spinning, so had to lie in bed for 3 days sat upright. Now and after dropping the offending tablets, 5 days on I feel much better. I start new medication tomorrow Monday and hope that cures whatever it was, perhaps a clash with existing tablets maybe, who knows, Im not worrying, at 78 not out next month I can't complain ...

Cassandra

Quote from: klondike on October 22, 2023, 07:25:59 PMRequires a VPN based in US to view. I'll see if I can grab it and upload it as public. May have to be on a different hoster.

No problem but YouTube may take it down later.

Thanks so much for your trouble, the video has really got people laughing over here. I was explaining about Mr Pastry from 1950's TV in comparison to Biden. However of course Richard Hearne, his creator was far more coherent!

Scrumpy

Quote from: Cassandra on October 22, 2023, 10:23:38 PMIt appears so
Well I couldn't stand up for 9 hours the room went spinning, so had to lie in bed for 3 days sat upright. Now and after dropping the offending tablets, 5 days on I feel much better. I start new medication tomorrow Monday and hope that cures whatever it was, perhaps a clash with existing tablets maybe, who knows, Im not worrying, at 78 not out next month I can't complain ...
Dizziness !!... Such a horrible feeling.. I am pleased to know that you are up and about..
  Seventy eight eh.. !!  

Alex

78 - You're catching Michael up !!! :grin:

Michael Rolls

funny you should that. Talking to someone recently, I said that Sheila, my late sister, when young couldn't understand that no matter how she got, she would still be younger than me!
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]