Richard Tice

Started by klondike, September 21, 2023, 10:00:53 PM

« previous - next »

klondike

I've seen a couple of questions here about him. Well he'll be on TV as a GB News presenter. In at the deep end subbing for Nigel Farage next week. The news came as an email - I paid into The Brexit Party back in the day so get continuing news from them. He is now party leader under their new name Reform.

The email ...

Mark,

After 2 years of working with so many wonderful people at Talk TV, I am excited to confirm that I will be presenting and contributing at GB News with effect from Monday 25th September.

I am very grateful to everyone at Talk TV for their help and support during an extraordinary period for news and views. I wish them all every success.

I am also delighted to be able to announce that I will be covering for Nigel Farage, Mon - Thu next week. Be sure to tune in from 7pm!

GB News is available on Sky channel 512, Freeview 236, Virgin 604 and online via their YouTube channel.

Thank you for your continued support,

Richard Tice

JBR

As GBNews now, apparently, has a larger audience than BBC News, I'm hopeful that this will increase the audience who would benefit from learning more about Reform UK.

It's a sad fact that many people haven't even heard of the party!
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

klondike

So has anybody seen him this week? 

Although not a professional presenter I thought he made a much better fist of it that Lawrence Fox (Reclaim leader) did who is, disappointingly, pretty poor as a presenter.

Talking of Lawrence it seems he blotted his copybook and is currently (possibly permanently) suspended by GBNews.

Laurence Fox Suspended from GB News after Asking 'Who Would Shag' Woke Journalist

Laurence Fox has been suspended from GB News over remarks about a woke female journalist, sparking furious backlash and calls for him to be barred from the network permanently.

GB News said that it suspended the My Son Hunter star and Reclaim Party leader for his "totally unacceptable" comments about far-left political commentator and PoliticsJoe journalist Ava Evans during his appearance on the Dan Wootton show.

Responding to Evans dismissing the idea of the government establishing a ministerial post for male issues, such as the much higher suicide rate for men, Fox said: "Show me a single self-respecting man that would like to climb into bed with that woman ever, ever, who wasn't an incel. That little woman has been spoon-fed oppression day after day after day, starting with the lie of the gender wage gap.

"I'm going, like, if I met you in a bar and that was sentence three, chances of me just walking away are just huge. We need powerful, strong, amazing women who make great points for themselves. We don't need this sort of feminist 4.0. They're pathetic and embarrassing. Who'd want to shag that?".

Announcing the suspension, GB News said in a statement on Wednesday morning: "GB News has formally suspended Laurence Fox while we continue our investigation into comments he made on the channel last night. Mr Fox's suspension is effective immediately and he has been taken off air. We will be apologising formally to Ms Evans today."

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2023/09/27/laurence-fox-suspended-from-gb-news-after-asking-who-would-shag-woke-journalist/

Alex

I've watched him many times on Talk Radio on a Sunday morning, he got better over time with his Sunday Sermon.
His partner presents on GB News quite often, keeping it in the family I guess.   

Cassandra

I thought Fox's comments were unnecessarily rude, to a lady who appears very attractive to me. Unfortunately Dan Wooton is in the pan now too, as GB news derails under the microscope of the watchdog!

These days I must say I watch TalkTV far more, as I expect GB news to fold soon, as its new parent (WarnerWoke Bros) puts it into legislation!
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

Alex

Independent Republic of Mike Graham I enjoy on TalkTV Cass, have you watched him ?

Cassandra

Quote from: Alex on September 27, 2023, 10:13:25 PMIndependent Republic of Mike Graham I enjoy on TalkTV Cass, have you watched him ?

Never miss him Alex, and my favourite TV programme 'Mike and Kev' immediately before it. Thirty minutes of hectic fun! The pair of them (Mike Graham and Kevin o'Sullivan) 'carry' Talk TV. Not saying everyone else is substandard, they are just so good. There's also a man called 'Cristo' on around 1am here and 'James Max' another early bird, who asks viewers to pick articles by page number from the latest newspaper editions. He wisely insists on putting on yellow 'Marigolds', before handling the wretched 'Guardian'!

Both are good too, I very often watch them if I can't sleep and record them every day anyway.

GrannyMac

Quote from: Cassandra on September 27, 2023, 10:11:23 PMI thought Fox's comments were unnecessarily rude, to a lady who appears very attractive to me. Unfortunately Dan Wooton is in the pan now too, as GB news derails under the microscope of the watchdog!

I agree Cass.  He let himself down badly!

My OH likes Mike and Kev, Mike Graham, Richard Tice et al. I listen occasionally, they address issues important to most of us. 
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Alex

Isn't this woman the same woman who mocked men's suicide on the BBC & said on TalkTV that she
weaponises rape allegations to manipulate men  ?

Cassandra

Quote from: GrannyMac on September 27, 2023, 10:32:11 PMI agree Cass.  He let himself down badly!

My OH likes Mike and Kev, Mike Graham, Richard Tice et al. I listen occasionally, they address issues important to most of us.

I must say Granny (from experienced analysis) he (Fox) looks very 'odd' at times as he drags on his roll-ups! I feel sorry for Dan Wootton though. I feel that Ofcom are under instructions from the 'Blob' to 'get him' as a priority to bringing GBNews down in itself, sadly.

Diasi

Quote from: Cassandra on September 27, 2023, 10:11:23 PMI thought Fox's comments were unnecessarily rude, to a lady who appears very attractive to me. Unfortunately Dan Wooton is in the pan now too, as GB news derails under the microscope of the watchdog!

These days I must say I watch TalkTV far more, as I expect GB news to fold soon, as its new parent (WarnerWoke Bros) puts it into legislation!
I think, at it's most basic, Fox said that no man would give this woman a seeing to.

Well all I can say is he didn't ask me.  :grin:
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]