Keir Mather: The youngest MP starts work

Started by Diasi, September 07, 2023, 11:57:38 AM

« previous - next »

Michael Rolls

it has been done

September 08, 2023, 05:33:01 AM
Quote from: klondike on September 07, 2023, 07:39:08 PMMade more money at 25 than you did probably...  :grin: 
Exactly - and for doing what?
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

klondike

Diasi

Quote from: Alex on September 07, 2023, 12:06:07 PMAnother gay in Parliament, any skeletons in the cupboard I wonder  :lipsrsealed:
Give it a few years & some bloke, who was 15 at the time, might spill the beans.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

dextrous63

Quote from: Diasi on September 08, 2023, 08:58:52 AMGive it a few years & some bloke, who was 15 at the time, might spill the beans.
Or indeed some bloke in his early 60's spilling the beans about his unwise but not illegal relationship with a teenage Mather.

Diasi

Quote from: dextrous63 on September 08, 2023, 09:05:48 AMOr indeed some bloke in his early 60's spilling the beans about his unwise but not illegal relationship with a teenage Mather.
I wonder Huw that might be?
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

dextrous63

Strange isn't it?  There are several programs on TV describing scams, fake products, cowboy builders, insurance frauds, crime watch etc.

Instead of using time on the news, perhaps there could be a show devoted solely to "outing" the wayward and inappropriate sexual activities of the great and good.  Am sure there's enough of them out there.