Oh dear....

Started by klondike, December 16, 2021, 06:30:58 PM

« previous - next »

klondike

I played around with forum registration options during setup and hadn't realised  that I had left a question in the process. It was unintentional and just me playing around. Congratulations to those who guessed the answer which was probably most already signed up.

Cassandra

Quote from: klondike on December 16, 2021, 06:30:58 PM
I played around with forum registration options during setup and hadn't realised  that I had left a question in the process. It was unintentional and just me playing around. Congratulations to those who guessed the answer which was probably most already signed up.

Not me as you know! Being a 'weapons grade' doom brain I'd answered 'yes', trying to second guess the humour! Well done and thanks for the thought in creation and then the sheer effort to establish this lifeline reserve. Many of us have achieved virtual friendships, one way or another, thanks to the - 'other place'

Thank you indeed.
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

klondike

Sorry again and welcome Cas. You weren't around when a certain poster was upsetting everybody and posted about it on his home forum and someone there gave him that title. I've taken the question out now as you know.

Actually talking about this I recall I played with the profanity filter too. Now let me check what the result is should I enter the phrase in full although I may have remembered to take that out.

Hello there [our honoured member The Deep]

Nope looks like it is still in  :grin: :grin: :grin:

Raven

I had a nose on GOM, there are some really horrible Threads on there, especially about Scotland and her people.   :cry:
Also one about reporting PF to the the police because of the content.

zoony

[chuckling..].. I'd like to read that one. 'S amazing the lengths a troll will go to to try and exact revenge. I just hope it didn't work!

Michael Rolls

Who's that knocking at the door?
Mike 😁😁
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Raven

Quote from: zoony on December 16, 2021, 11:46:35 PM
[chuckling..].. I'd like to read that one. 'S amazing the lengths a troll will go to to try and exact revenge. I just hope it didn't work!

I'll find a link to the thread later today and post it for you. Right now I'm heading off to the pool for my swim.  :smiley:

Raven

Here you are Zoony, as promised.
https://www.grumpieroldmen.co.uk/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=34793&sid=048cf989dd7d0537144c31facceba147

Michael Rolls

quite chuckle worthy
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

zoony

Quote from: Raven on December 17, 2021, 11:54:25 AM

https://www.grumpieroldmen.co.uk/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=34793&sid=048cf989dd7d0537144c31facceba147

Thanks chuck..Wow! I enjoyed that  :grin:  I'm glad that they're not all like him on GOM.

Raven

No, most of them are worse. The hate thread towards Scots is horrible and really upset me.  :cry:

Diasi

Quote from: Raven on December 17, 2021, 11:54:25 AM

A good link Raven, whostolemyhair & old git have certainly got the measure of Mr D P Dance, as have most of us on PF.

My main gripe with Sciatico is his constant knocking of the UK.           
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

zoony

On the 'Love It or Leave It' basis he at least left before spouting off. We can only hope he does the same to PF.