The boring thread.....

Started by Scrumpy, July 18, 2023, 11:58:08 AM

« previous - next »

Mups

Yes,   thank you for your wise words Vladsy.   
I will do what you say and not make any decisions until after the injection.  x

klondike

Every day something different hurts. It's god's way of telling me I survived the night. Today it's my back. First time for that in quite a while. Now I have to decide if a walk will make it better or worse. I know just parking on the sofa will make it worse so the choice is easy.

Mups

Quote from: klondike on Yesterday at 12:59:07 PMEvery day something different hurts. It's god's way of telling me I survived the night. Today it's my back. First time for that in quite a while. Now I have to decide if a walk will make it better or worse. I know just parking on the sofa will make it worse so the choice is easy.
Would you like to try a steroid injection for that?    :grin:


Medicine. Medical staff smiley 4

Alex

Steroid injections can work wonders Mups, I had one in my hand a few years ago, the relief lasted ages, I mean a  couple of years ! :upvote:

klondike

Quote from: Mups on Yesterday at 01:05:31 PMWould you like to try a steroid injection for that?    :grin:

The walk seems to have helped. I suppose the aching knees could be disguising it though  :wink:

Mups

Good morning all.  Raining here.

I have been a slob this morning,  and done very little.    Not even dressed yet!
I need to get moving as I need to pop into town soon,  then after lunch I am going to have my hair trimmed and re  hi-lighted.    I prefer my streaks to an all over solid colour. 

I have been hanging about waiting for a phone call all morning,  so I will go in the shower and then I can be sure the phone will ring as soon as I get all wet!    :smiley:

Vlad

Kinda odd thing happened today, when moving from our last home I packed a 10 piece matching Tupperware set in a box, sealed it up. I forgot all about it  until this morning when rummaging through the shed at the new house I found it and opened it up...all the containers were there but there were 16 lids. None of them matched or fitted. 


klondike

Keep checking that shed. If you find any tape measures they are probably mine.

Vlad

Quote from: klondike on Today at 01:20:44 PMKeep checking that shed. If you find any tape measures they are probably mine.
It's all very strange mate...I am also looking for the other sock....

klondike

I solved the problem of socks. I threw away all the ones I had and bought a load all the same. No need to pair up so you'll never know when one has gone on holiday.

Alex

Quote from: Mups on Today at 09:53:15 AMGood morning all.  Raining here.

after lunch I am going to have my hair trimmed and re  hi-lighted.    I prefer my streaks to an all over solid colour. 


Me too Mups, I just have highlights.  He's put the price up, for highlights and cut and blow its £79  !    :rolleyes:
Nothing on today, just mooching.

Raven

Oh Gad, we had a frost last night, it was only 3 degrees on the temperature dial in the cars dashboard at 6.30am, defrosted quick enough but it's the start of the slippy bits on the road and a bit more careful drive to the pool. Same due for tonight, went and put all the more delicate planters into the greenhouse. Left the door open but a bit of shelter will be good, have to wrap the pots in bubble wrap in a few weeks I suppose. AND, AND It's dark so early now, back of 7pm. 😥

Scrumpy

Had my hair tidied up Sat morning 5 min job.. No blow dry.. It's all shaggy..
It has rained all day today..  I went out in the rain..
.... and then came back... 
All bedding changed..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

morty

I haven't been to a hairdressers since the 1990's ... I keep saying I'm going to have it cut short but never do. It's just a hairy woolly mess.

Today I've enjoyed watching squirrels.

Dextrous63

You should ask klondy where he gets his hair sheared.