The boring thread.....

Started by Scrumpy, July 18, 2023, 11:58:08 AM

« previous - next »

klondike

Same place Mups uses. Sounds a similar result. 

Dextrous63

Talking of hair, when ah were t'lad... and took the bus to school, I quite often had the same conductor.  He had curly Afro style hair, but he used to keep himself steady while he went round with his ticket machine with the bus in motion by pushing the top of his head up to the bus' ceiling.  The meant that although bushy and round in general, the top of his hair was entirely flat.  Over the years, it became increasingly tonsured.

Mups

Quote from: Alex on Today at 01:44:36 PMMe too Mups, I just have highlights.  He's put the price up, for highlights and cut and blow its £79  !    :rolleyes:
Nothing on today, just mooching.

:shocked:   Oooh,  you young saucebox!    Don't you put any clothes on when you are mooching?    :grin:



My lovely hairdresser is also an old friend of mine.    I have been going to her,  for over 30 years.   
She sold her salon years ago,  so works from  home now.
They live in a beautiful picturesque village not far from me,  and her clever hubby built her a sort of wooden chalet  in their garden, all decorated with electrics and water laid on,  for her own little hairdressers.
She is good to me, and never charges me full rate.
My hair is almost shoulder length,  and today I had it all re-layered, and hi-lighted, and she charged me £45.
Pretty good, ey.   :smiley:

klondike

I combed mine. Cost me bugger all. Enough comes out when I do to make any cutting unnecessary.  :grin: