The boring thread.....

Started by Scrumpy, July 18, 2023, 11:58:08 AM

« previous - next »

Alex

Boring housework, just sprayed stuff on a rug in hall that was looking a bit jaded.  A bit of food shopping to do, then the weekly trip to Mc Donalds with my grandson.  Hard to believe it's Friday already  :rolleyes:

klondike

Quote from: Scrumpy on Today at 09:42:44 AMMight pop to the local chemist later and get my flu jab.. Covid !! .. thinking about it..
Sunshine here..
Had my flu jab yesterday. Somebody else,maybe Mac, posted they had one booked yesterday too. I was very impressed that I really simply didn't feel it. Not sure if the needles are getting finer or my skin thicker.

Mups

Quote from: klondike on Today at 01:43:15 PMHad my flu jab yesterday. Somebody else,maybe Mac, posted they had one booked yesterday too. I was very impressed that I really simply didn't feel it. Not sure if the needles are getting finer or my skin thicker.
Any skin  reaction to it today Klondie?

klondike

I've always been tolerant of most injections. I think it was the shingles one which was a live virus made my arm ache. I had that and a pneumonia one same day a few years ago and one of them did for a few days.

Vlad

 My good lady and I are having flue jabs tomorrow, we have to book RSV and Covid shots.

Dextrous63

Needles, needles, everywhere,....

Raven

Not heard a Scooby's about it. We get letters to go to a local centre. I got no jabs at all last year, my appointment was the day I was having my heart operation in Edinburgh. They were phoned about it but, they said they'd sort it......Still Waiting. :boo:

morty

Flu jab for me tomorrow ..

Klondy ... I had my shingles jab a few years back and I had the same reaction. My arm hurt for a few days and felt quite uncomfortable.

Dextrous63

Do you have to book ahead?  We just nipped into into our local pharmacy and if they're free, they just do it there and then.

Vlad

Those will be the walk-in pharmacies? 

Dextrous63

Quote from: Vlad on Today at 04:08:23 PMThose will be the walk-in pharmacies?
😉. Oh yes.  I believe they have a name for them..🤣🤣🤣

GrannyMac

Quote from: klondike on Today at 01:43:15 PMHad my flu jab yesterday. Somebody else,maybe Mac, posted they had one booked yesterday too. I was very impressed that I really simply didn't feel it. Not sure if the needles are getting finer or my skin thicker.
Yes, flu jab yesterday, didn't hurt, but my arm aches a bit today.  I had my B12 injection on Wednesday, it always hurts.  The nurse apologises when she does it! No reaction to it afterwards, ever.  Not having Covid this year.
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖