The boring thread.....

Started by Scrumpy, July 18, 2023, 11:58:08 AM

« previous - next »

Scrumpy

I have paint left over..  :clap:
  Now, what can I paint..!!!   Sunshine here..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

klondike

The good news. I remember I have a job to do today.
The bad news. I can't remember what that job is.

dextrous63

Quote from: Scrumpy on September 15, 2024, 09:27:47 AMI have paint left over..  :clap:
  Now, what can I paint..!!! 
Your wagon?

GrannyMac

Quote from: Scrumpy on September 15, 2024, 09:27:47 AMI have paint left over..  :clap:
  Now, what can I paint..!!!  Sunshine here..
The town red?  
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Alex

Whatever you chose - Paint it Black  :grin:

dextrous63

Quote from: Alex on September 15, 2024, 06:22:22 PMWhatever you chose - Paint it Black  :grin:
...'dat ol' man River🎶

Scrumpy

Wasn't it Ford that said 
' You can have any colour you like as long as it's black'. !!

dextrous63

Quote from: Scrumpy on September 15, 2024, 07:20:44 PMWasn't it Ford that said
' You can have any colour you like as long as it's black'. !!
Yep.  IIRC, it's because black paint dried more quickly than other colours (no idea why🤷🏻�♂️), so the production line could produce more cars in the same timeframe and thus he could sell more cars and generate more income.

Scrumpy

I don't like brown bread.. I picked it up by mistake..

Raven

I don't mind it as long as it's not got any of those bits n pieces in it. Smooth bread only for me.

Scrumpy

I have found some bits and pieces in it..  Horrible..

Raven

That's the guys arrived to set up my new cooker. :yay:

GrannyMac

Quote from: Scrumpy on September 16, 2024, 01:54:01 PMI have found some bits and pieces in it..  Horrible..
I mainly eat wholemeal now, rarely do I have thick white bread, with lashings of butter 🤤 but my blood count is no longer in the danger zone for pre diabetes  and I've lost lots of weight   :yay:

Some sacrifices have had to be made... 🥴
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Mups

Quote from: GrannyMac on September 16, 2024, 02:55:34 PMI mainly eat wholemeal now, rarely do I have thick white bread, with lashings of butter 🤤 but my blood count is no longer in the danger zone for pre diabetes  and I've lost lots of weight  :yay:

Some sacrifices have had to be made... 🥴

Very well done, GrannyMac.   

Alex

I prefer wholemeal bread, cant remember the last time I bought white bread there's too many artificial additives and preservatives in it for me so I don't buy it.  :downvote:  Having said that, there's nothing quite like a bacon butty on white bread :grin: