The boring thread.....

Started by Scrumpy, July 18, 2023, 11:58:08 AM

« previous - next »

klondike

I often offer my visitors a tour of the grounds. It doesn't take long but there are still few takers.

Scrumpy

Quote from: Mups on September 04, 2024, 09:18:02 AMYou should sell tickets, Scumpy.    Put a notice at the front gate. 
 It would pay for the seed and fertiliser too.  :smiley:

I am easily pleased.. I don't ask for much in life... :wink:
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

dextrous63

On a loosely related matter, nipped into B&Q to get something.  Thought I might as well buy some seeds ready for next year. Despite the codes on the packaging suggesting circa £2.49 or similar, at the checkout they all got flagged up as £3.50

Couldn't be bothered to pay this, nor get a member of staff to accompany me for a price check.  But it has occurred to me that maybe some expensive seeds may also have been input under this one for all price?

Might have a look tomorrow.  Especially for the multiple variety packages.

Scrumpy

We have rain.. Coffee time..

Alex

I've done my back in, too much frivolity with my 4 year old grandson. :rolleyes:

Vlad

I did the same with Mrs Vlad  take a tip from me..page 36 of the Kama Sutra is bloody anatomically impossible if you have arthritis.
"I am in awe of myself. I never know what I will write next."

Alex

Scrumpy

Page 36 !!!   We only got to page 20...  Too much for Sam..

GrannyMac

Quote from: Scrumpy on September 03, 2024, 09:03:25 AM'Just Walking in the Rain'... getting soaking wet..  Tommy Steele..
I think that was Johnnie Ray. 🤔

I've been to Sainsbury's and Lidl, off to the pool shortly.  I think it might actually be warm today. It was chilly sailing down the Mersey on Wednesday.

September 06, 2024, 09:03:38 AM
Quote from: Vlad on September 05, 2024, 07:29:37 PMI did the same with Mrs Vlad  take a tip from me..page 36 of the Kama Sutra is bloody anatomically impossible if you have arthritis.
Are you boasting or complaining?
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Alex

Quote from: GrannyMac on September 06, 2024, 09:03:05 AMI think it might actually be warm today. It was chilly sailing down the Mersey on Wednesday.

September 06, 2024, 09:03:38 AM

The Queen Mary docks today in Liverpool GM, pity you weren't going this morning !

Scrumpy

Quote from: GrannyMac on September 06, 2024, 09:03:05 AMI think that was Johnnie Ray. 🤔

Oh yes.. you are right.. I think he was a bit deaf.. not sure...

Last night I slept with a spider.. When I threw the duvet back this morning there it was.. 
I gently picked it up and put it in a corner.. Poor thing..

Alex

Quote from: Scrumpy on September 06, 2024, 09:55:36 AMOh yes.. you are right.. I think he was a bit deaf.. not sure...

Last night I slept with a spider.. When I threw the duvet back this morning there it was..
I gently picked it up and put it in a corner.. Poor thing..

You should get a CDM for that Scrumpy !

Scrumpy

dextrous63

Cash Deposit Machine?🤷🏻�♂️

GrannyMac

Cadbury's Dairy Milk?🥇

September 06, 2024, 12:55:49 PM
Quote from: Alex on September 06, 2024, 09:15:56 AMThe Queen Mary docks today in Liverpool GM, pity you weren't going this morning !
That would have been worth seeing! 
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖