The boring thread.....

Started by Scrumpy, July 18, 2023, 11:58:08 AM

« previous - next »

Alex

The loo roll fell off the wall but never fear, I fixed it !

Mups

Quote from: Scrumpy on July 12, 2024, 03:14:08 PMNaked!! Naked!! That on its own would be the biggest laugh of the day..
I walked out of the bathroom once.. saw myself in a long mirror.. Scary..
I would never do that again..

Me too.   It was awful.   I have taken the mirror down now incase it happens again.  :worried:

GrannyMac

Quote from: Alex on July 12, 2024, 04:06:17 PMThe loo roll fell off the wall but never fear, I fixed it !

Looks about right for Alan D Lord's flat Alex!  :clap:
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Alex

He'd have to stick a peg on the end of it.......

GrannyMac

Scrumpy

Going to clean the windows.. i really am...
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Scrumpy

Weeding... I hate weeding..

klondike

I let mine self determine as wild flowers

Scrumpy

... and then it started to rain.

klondike

Yes. Despite being in the British Summer I'm currently into a diet + walking to lose my one pack. 
I set out this morning. It rained. I got soaked and went back home. It stopped and hasn't rained since.

Watch out for the forthcoming drought. I've ordered a breathable, packable waterproof jacket from Amazon after getting wetter inside each of mine I've tried than if I just hadn't bothered. It is due to arrive any time soon so ensuring there is no more rain until I need a warm waterproof jacket.

Scrumpy

I have a stinking cold.. Cough.. runny nose and so, so tired..
My mate has it too.. And the bloke who repaired my decking on Friday had it..

Raven

Quote from: Scrumpy on July 16, 2024, 07:29:17 PMI have a stinking cold.. Cough.. runny nose and so, so tired..
My mate has it too.. And the bloke who repaired my decking on Friday had it..

That's going round here as well 🤒 😷 sometimes I think a summer cold is worse than a Winter one. I'm bound to get it as well, viruses seem to hone in on me 😭

GrannyMac

The pool is closed for 24 hours, my class is cancelled.  :boo:  My friend says someone was sick in the water.  :ugh:

Alex

Good job these viruses can't travel over t'internet  :grin:
Get well soon girls  :upvote:

Vlad

I just read in the paper that for every pint of beer you drink you take 30 minutes off your life..... Bloody hell I've just done the maths, I should have died in 1736!
"I am in awe of myself. I never know what I will write next."