The boring thread.....

Started by Scrumpy, July 18, 2023, 11:58:08 AM

« previous - next »

Vlad

Most people like to keep their windows........what?
"I am in awe of myself. I never know what I will write next."

Scrumpy

Quote from: Vlad on June 20, 2024, 12:57:21 PMMost people like to keep their windows........what?

Them Labour yobs.... bricks.. !!!
  I never put a voting poster in the window..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

klondike

Vlad is one of those £5m in the bank rich Brummies or so I gather. Too posh round there to put a window in.

Scrumpy

Right.. I'm off out.. Coffee is calling..

klondike

I'm thinking about getting up properly.

Alex

I'm up but not dressed yet, lovely day here.

klondike

I'm still thinking about getting up properly. Might actually do it now. Well in a minute or two.

Mups

I think I fancy a Scotch Egg.  :smiley:

Scrumpy

GrannyMac

There's a Green notice in our street, and I saw a Labour window sticker nearby.  Last week, passing through the leafy, wealthy suburbs of South West Sheffield, a plethora of Lib Dem Boards. It was Nick Clegg's seat before he was kicked out by Labour.  Into East Cheshire, saw a couple of Conservative boards, and beautiful floral displays.  
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Scrumpy

Quote from: GrannyMac on June 22, 2024, 04:39:20 PMInto East Cheshire, saw a couple of Conservative boards, and beautiful floral displays. 

Would they be wreaths..? 

klondike

GrannyMac

Quote from: Scrumpy on June 22, 2024, 05:18:49 PMWould they be wreaths..?
😁😁

Perhaps after the election! Here we have unkempt grass verges, weeds, and some of the  park looks neglected.  There, there were beautiful baskets of flowers all the way along the railings on the main street, and the roundabouts were nicely planted.  Plenty of money in those market towns! 
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Alex

No hot water this morning....... :rolleyes:

klondike

Bad news. Have you checked the heating (assuming both from a gas boiler)?