The Transgender Madness Continues.

Started by Diasi, May 12, 2023, 10:26:42 AM

« previous - next »

Diasi

This pervert hasn't even had any bits removed, he's merely said he's a woman & all the brains at Cambridge didn't have the brains to tell him to piss off.

https://yhoo.it/42PQnrG
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

klondike

I think the women's rowing teams have always featured a cox.

Diasi

Quote from: klondike on May 12, 2023, 10:44:18 AMI think the women's rowing teams have always featured a cox.
I agree & it would have been better had he been the Cox, shouting "in, out".
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

klondike

This stuff couldn't happen to a better institution. All the unis have gone woke. At least it shows that they aren't all tits.

Alex

Ashy

We've come a long way from New York 1972.

klondike

I don't reckon that's a boat race contender.

I never really took much notice of the actual lyrics of most songs. That one it was just the tagline and the doo doo doo bits that stuck with me. Probably for the best.

1955vintage

The problem with being retired is that you never get a day off

morty

D'you know what I don't get.

Not one of them .... not a single one looks attractive afterwards. Some look plain ridiculous or deformed so why on earth do they want to look like that.
I can well believe some change their minds a few years after the changeover.

Jacqueline

Quote from: morty on May 12, 2023, 08:42:33 PMD'you know what I don't get.

Not one of them .... not a single one looks attractive afterwards. Some look plain ridiculous or deformed so why on earth do they want to look like that.
I can well believe some change their minds a few years after the changeover.
You can tell them a mile off, they have a weird idea as to what real woman dress like and although they are usually bigger and taller with big hand and feet they dress like Alex's picture above.  There should be a seperate  category for people like them, no way do they look like a real woman and we don't want them calling themselves anything with "woman" in the description because they are not, they will always be men in dresses.

Many years ago, probably back in the 1970's my fireman brother in law went to a fancy dress party given by fellow firemen all dressed up as women, he borrowed one of my dresses.  The photos were hilarious, they looked just like the blokes that pass themselves off as women these days, I wish I could find the photo to post.

klondike

they will always be men in dresses

I recall someone here - possibly Alex - refers to them as cocks in frocks. Poetic that. Probably hate speech by now I expect.  :grin:

It's amazing how quickly the ridiculous becomes the accepted in this brave new woke world.

Raven

I feel there are some cases where the guy is not pretending, but if that's the case they need IMO to go the whole way and have the operation to remove their male bits, and have female (kind of) made in their place. Then they are no threat in the changing room or in woman's only areas.
I also feel that not all of them are a threat to anyone, if your that way inclined it won't matter what gender you are, you will be a nasty piece of work anyway.

klondike

I'm pretty sure that most pose no threat but we know with certainty that some do. I'm also sure that some and maybe many women feel threatened by the lack of a blanket ban on biological males in female spaces. I can't see why the rights of transexuals trumps the rights of biological women to feel safe.

Raven

Quote from: klondike on May 17, 2023, 09:50:10 AMI'm pretty sure that most pose no threat but we know with certainty that some do. I'm also sure that some and maybe many women feel threatened by the lack of a blanket ban on biological males in female spaces. I can't see why the rights of transexuals trumps the rights of biological women to feel safe.

No neither can I, but that's this woke world for you. :boo: I will be soooooo glad when things go back to the way they always used to be, and sanity along with common sense returns once more.