So who want's us to have a President?

Started by klondike, May 09, 2023, 10:14:18 AM

« previous - next »

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Cassandra

Quote from: JBR on May 10, 2023, 05:34:34 PMI'd say two likely reasons.
- A preponderance of 'his countrymen' living in Londonistan.
- The facility for such people to control and collect the votes of others of their own kind, who either cannot read or are under the Imam's thumb.

Absolutely and London's fate today will be the future of the UK's tomorrow. In 50 years time Shariah law will legislate this countries legal system, unless the Indians (Hindu's) win the takeover instead.
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

JBR

Quote from: Cassandra on May 10, 2023, 07:49:23 PMAbsolutely and London's fate today will be the future of the UK's tomorrow. In 50 years time Shariah law will legislate this countries legal system, unless the Indians (Hindu's) win the takeover instead.
No.  The Hindus (and Sikhs) are heavily outnumbered by them.
Numquam credere Gallicum

Diasi

Why on earth do people bang on about the UK needing a President.

We just call the PM President, which he / she actually is, in all but name, so job done.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

klondike

So you're in favour of having President Rishi as head of state then? Soon to be followed by President Kier?

The problem with having a PM as head of state is that usually over half the population detest them. I suspect fewer detest Charlie than detest Rishi.